Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Want to join Vampire Guild are there some?

Nyrith_Sanguis
Nyrith_Sanguis
Soul Shriven
Searching for a Vampire Guild. Maybe with a Bit roleplay in it.(But not necessary) Im in AD DD Vamp ^^ PS4 EU Server (PS: SkyGamer-JS)
Edited by Nyrith_Sanguis on May 9, 2018 8:40PM

Best Answer

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI I afraid I don't know anyone with guilds. I know there used to be one long ago, but they quit. Speaking of quitting, I'm bad at being guild leader (8th time cancel) so I don't wish to be one at this time. I mostly play vampires though, yet I not in guild of vampires. Also real vampires don't "Sparkle" but what other interests you have, please share besides role playing. The right guild and right people will find you eventually. Be amazed of how many, friendly people here have; same interests as you do including hobbies.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
    Answer ✓
  • K1NGPALM3R1
    K1NGPALM3R1
    ✭✭
    Yo Guys,

I am a part of the oldest and largest vampire guild, We are on the EU server PS4 I can send you invites if you like. Some roleplay also. Some V talented vet players in the guild, Let me know
    MagSorc - Lorddaley PVE
    MagDK - Zantho PVP
    Stamblade - Erindos PVP
    MagSorc - GetRekt PVP
    VHR, VAA,VAS, VMA, VMOL,
    'Ah that mudcrab had a set of greaves on him'