The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Let Perfectionists Fix Their Character List!

Inarre
Inarre
✭✭✭✭✭
Just because I haven't seen it brought up in awhile...

PLEASE let us re-order our characters at character select. Sell it for crowns, I don't mind.

I am still waiting and wishing for this to happen. And still resisting the urge to delete my first character in order to calm the raging storm of fury inside me every time I open the game and see my main second on the list :cry:
  • Chibs
    Chibs
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is actually a great QOL change and I support this 100%. I would love to reareange my characters it would make my character list look better personally. You got my vote.
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not sure why this isn't a thing yet.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Small amount of work for a large amount of happiness. Isn't this the sort of change any developer would be looking to implement? Maximum gains for your work.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As with the last thread, I'm on board. I'm - um - very OCD about this kind of thing.... and considering I'm nearly 71, it's WAY too late to change....
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    As with the last thread, I'm on board. I'm - um - very OCD about this kind of thing.... and considering I'm nearly 71, it's WAY too late to change....

Exactly! Zos can't appeal to this player base then expect US to change! :lol:
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey so far this is going well, but just like character order soon someone will show up and mess it up by saying

"this is SOOOOO far down the list of stuff they need to spend time on..."

personally i want this NOW
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Would you happen to know if it's possible to edit the Character Menu Screens via Addons? (This could be something Addon authors could address and eventually personalize and market).
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey so far this is going well, but just like character order soon someone will show up and mess it up by saying

"this is SOOOOO far down the list of stuff they need to spend time on..."

personally i want this NOW

I figure someone will say that too, but since balance and glitch fixes take time and there is obviously more manpower in the budget for crown store items this is my first priority :smirk:
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, make it a thing please.
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please!!! For anyone who has a lot of alts this is a must! I do not want to have to keep scrolling up and down between my crafter and whoever is the latest one I'm leveling at opposite ends of the list.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inarre wrote: »
    Just because I haven't seen it brought up in awhile...

PLEASE let us re-order our characters at character select. Sell it for crowns, I don't mind.

I am still waiting and wishing for this to happen. And still resisting the urge to delete my first character in order to calm the raging storm of fury inside me every time I open the game and see my main second on the list :cry:

I dont know how this is not a thing.

Makes me feel they simply dont know hownto implement it.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, why is this not implemented, it's just a small UI change.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, why is this not implemented, it's just a small UI change.

They have said before that it's not.

I'm a perfectionist too, want to order my guilds, chats etc and toons. But like 1-2 years ago we pushed for this and they said its not actually that simple a thing to so they way its coded or something, ill try to find the reply!

But yeah + 1 for wanting it!!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders