Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Waited +1h waiting for scamp to spawn. Bugged?

BlackEar
BlackEar
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says, I saw a scamp but missed it, so I waited 1 hour for the next one to spawn, but it never did. Anyone knows why?
Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    It spawns randomly between specific positions every 10minutes. I guess your spot was the unlucky one. I did it with a friend today, and we just barely saw and killed it before it portaled.
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which side you waited and which spot. Every has different spawn time and it occurs randomly.
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose I was just unlucky. I was in the big room in the patch area and also in the small room.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    maybe this forum post will help you, funny thing is that when i got to the spawn room I found the link and right as I started reading it spawned :D

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/397957/a-comprehensive-imperial-sewers-guide
    PC-NA
  • CelticStones
    CelticStones
    ✭✭✭
    I spent an hour in there last night with a group (including my son and his mates) only for them to kill it while I was scouting a different room. Best way to fall out with family members ever!!!
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can an experienced player take down that scamp alone or is it recommended to have help? Id hate to waste time and not be able to get him before he portals lol.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    Can an experienced player take down that scamp alone or is it recommended to have help? Id hate to waste time and not be able to get him before he portals lol.

Yes he can, but i bet its annoying if you are alone and fail due to low dmg.
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming