The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cant log in

Ormtunge
Ormtunge
✭✭✭
Hey. Last night I suddenly coudnt log in to the game. I selected my character, but then I just got disconnected after 30 sec. This is still happening. I am on EU-server and non-steam user. The messege I get is ""Error" and says to try again ion a few minutes, but it have been many hours now.
  • Ormtunge
    Ormtunge
    ✭✭✭
    The NA-server works fine for me.
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, 'suddenly' I was kicked from the game last night and couldn't log in for about 20 minutes. Tonight it's just the same, but I was able to log in after an hour of trying, but my hubby -not. 195.122.154.1 not responding - 95% of loss. Good luck Zenimax, it's your *** servers.
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    Another Zoces shittyvents
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    and now my husband playing right now on the pc right next to me, but I was kicked from server and can't log in
  • masseyboy
    masseyboy
    I got lagged out in Cyrodil and cannot log in, tells me to check my internet, but lol no problems with internet
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone still having issues logging in, we recommend you wait for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to do so. If you still can't login after waiting, you can go through the troubleshooting in the help article linked below.

What do I do if I get an error stating "Login Error: Login Timeout" when logging into the Elder Scrolls Online?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post