The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Megaservers Now Down Before Launch - 04.04.14

Moonraker
Moonraker
✭✭✭✭
Just a headsup that Megaservers are down in preparation according to Twitter, for around 3-4 hours.
TESOnline: We're bringing down the servers in preparation for ESO's launch. Thanks for joining us in Early Access. See you in 3-4 hours! #ESOJoinUs

You can check current situation on the Status Page.

The actual launch times:
When does The Elder Scrolls Online officially launch?

The Elder Scrolls Online officially launches on 4.4.14 worldwide for PC and Mac, and in June 2014 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

More specifically, the following lists the location, time, and date for the worldwide PC and Mac launch:

North America (East): 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday, April 3rd

UK/IE: 12:00 AM WEST, Friday, April 4th

Central Europe: 1:00 AM CEST, Friday, April 4th

Sydney, Australia: 10:00 AM AEDT, Friday, April 4th

Singapore: 7:00 AM SGT, Friday, April 4th
source
Edited by Moonraker on April 3, 2014 7:22PM
  • Ghostieke
    Ghostieke
    shall i be able to continue playing with my early acces code till i get my physical edition from the store at 10.00 in the morning ???
    Crazy ??? ...... Yes , I am B) and Whats you're excuse ??? >:)
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostieke wrote: »
    shall i be able to continue playing with my early acces code till i get my physical edition from the store at 10.00 in the morning ???
    No idea sorry. I hope from what they said on Twitter it's possible to get back in an hour or two before close for Launch or it just goes on. It's not clear.
  • SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭

Sunday at 8AM EDT

"We want all of you to know that everyone who was part of Early Access will be granted an extended grace period until Sunday at 8AM EDT/12PM (noon) GMT before being required to transition your account to live. This will cover those who purchased ESO from an online retailer and won't be getting your box shipped in time and also gives anyone in Early Access who purchased digitally more Early Access time."
    Edited by SilentVigil on April 3, 2014 10:07PM
  • SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭
    Website getting pounded - I've seen 3 different 503 error pages so far. I have a feeling a lot of people are re-downloading the game. I also have a feeling tomorrow might not go smoothly...
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭

Sunday at 8AM EDT

"We want all of you to know that everyone who was part of Early Access will be granted an extended grace period until Sunday at 8AM EDT/12PM (noon) GMT before being required to transition your account to live. This will cover those who purchased ESO from an online retailer and won't be getting your box shipped in time and also gives anyone in Early Access who purchased digitally more Early Access time."

Think it means you dont need to register the code until the Sunday and have the free time as with those that botught digitally. Sure they will clarify but gives use more EA time I assume as compensation.