The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Stamblade Questions

Revi_Nightfire
Revi_Nightfire
✭✭✭
I am a CP 310 Stamina Nightblade, I am currently running Spriggans+Hundings+Selene's, all maxed. I average between 25 -30k DPS

My question is to the more seasoned Stamblade players who already have their veteran gear.

I am having issues getting invited to veteran trials, even with guildies. Presumably, because I'm low CP.

What CP level acceptable to begin veteran trials?/ What CP did you begin running them?

Is there a transitional set from normal trials? or are these good enough?

Is non-perfect relequen's better than one of these sets I have?

If there is not an issue with my CP, do you know any guilds who would like to have me :)

Thanks!

Edited by Revi_Nightfire on July 28, 2018 5:55AM
Revi Nightfire | Imperial Nightblade | Daggerfall Covenant | PC NA
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Feel free to add me if you have questions. @Revi_Nightfire
Need a Friend? Best Friend? Dungeon Partner? Farming Buddy? Geeker Outer? Add me :]

#Loremaster #Elderscrollsfanatic #Sweetrolls 

• slicksteezin
    slicksteezin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your CP and gear setup you have now is good enough to get you through just about all normal trials if you’re group is decent enough. Assuming you’re mainly focused on PvE, the three sets worth going after are vicious ofidian (probably the best all around pve set), twice fang and war machine.
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    Revi, dont listen to the above. Not to be rude or anything. VO is outdated and hardly used anymore. Only really used for vMA for sustain. But to answer your question yes non perfect relequens is best right now if you dont have the perfect version. For stamblade you want to run relequens and advancing yokeda (which drops in hel ra) or war machine and advacing yokeda. Those two sets and youll be good to go. Also just look around for trials guilds recruiting. You probably wont get onto a team that is running vHoF, vAS or vCR but there are plenty of guilds out there that will let you run the craglorn trials with you.
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and server are you on?
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unfortunately there are people out there that believe some of the vet trials [VAS] is too hard for a stamina nightblade to be able to survive and do enough dps to contribute because that trial is biased toward ranged DPS which a bow can not do enough of as is.

Stamina NB are too squishy, dont have adequate self heals, dont have shields and cant come close to the ranged DPS that magicka NB and sorcs get. Sadly, since our class reps and the devs seem to be biased toward magicka and only magicka for DPS, this does not look like it is going to change any time soon if ever.

So you wont be welcome in most vet content. Youll need to find a guild/group that have more of an open mind and are willing to take you along. Or you will have to switch your charcter to magicka and use a destro staff or just forget about doing some vet content.

Yes I am bitter at this point

This is coming from a stamblade that has completed all base game vet dungeons on HM(most of them in pug groups), all vet DLC dungeons (most of them in pugs with no coms), all craglorn vet trials but can not find a group willing to take me on the other vet trials at this point because "its too hard"

Edited by Katahdin on August 1, 2018 5:26AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    Revi, dont listen to the above. Not to be rude or anything. VO is outdated and hardly used anymore. Only really used for vMA for sustain. But to answer your question yes non perfect relequens is best right now if you dont have the perfect version. For stamblade you want to run relequens and advancing yokeda (which drops in hel ra) or war machine and advacing yokeda. Those two sets and youll be good to go. Also just look around for trials guilds recruiting. You probably wont get onto a team that is running vHoF, vAS or vCR but there are plenty of guilds out there that will let you run the craglorn trials with you.

Thank you for answering my question about Normal Relequens, this is something that I could not (and not from lack of many efforts) Turn up in forum searches or Google. I also appreciate the guild advice!
    Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Feel free to add me if you have questions. @Revi_Nightfire
    Need a Friend? Best Friend? Dungeon Partner? Farming Buddy? Geeker Outer? Add me :]

• Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    unfortunately there are people out there that believe some of the vet trials [VAS] is too hard for a stamina nightblade to be able to survive and do enough dps to contribute because that trial is biased toward ranged DPS which a bow can not do enough of as is.

Stamina NB are too squishy, dont have adequate self heals, dont have shields and cant come close to the ranged DPS that magicka NB and sorcs get. Sadly, since our class reps and the devs seem to be biased toward magicka and only magicka for DPS, this does not look like it is going to change any time soon if ever.

So you wont be welcome in most vet content. Youll need to find a guild/group that have more of an open mind and are willing to take you along. Or you will have to switch your charcter to magicka and use a destro staff or just forget about doing some vet content.

This is coming from a stamblade that has completed all base game vet dungeons on HM(most of them in pug groups), all vet DLC dungeons (most of them in pugs with no coms), all craglorn vet trials but can not find a group willing to take me on the other vet trials at this point because "its too hard"

I had no idea that this was the case, I always thought Stamblades were considered the Meta. I'm sorry to hear that you have all that experience and have yet to be taken in by a guild. I will buckle up for that possibility as well. I appreciate your effort in this detailed response.

• Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    NolaArch wrote: »

I am on PC, North America.

• NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NolaArch wrote: »

I am on PC, North America.

I sent you a message!
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭

the only two raids stamblade isn't welcome on xbox na is vAS and vCR. In all other raids good stamblades are the preferred melee dps.
    I agree they are hard to survive on in comparison to other melee (In non-raid environments like vdsa) but being a glass cannon and dealing the highest damage should come at some cost of being fragile IMO
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭

the only two raids stamblade isn't welcome on xbox na is vAS and vCR. In all other raids good stamblades are the preferred melee dps.
    I agree they are hard to survive on in comparison to other melee (In non-raid environments like vdsa) but being a glass cannon and dealing the highest damage should come at some cost of being fragile IMO

Appreciate the feedback! That presents an issue as Twice fanged snake drops from vSA, and Perfect Relequen's from vCR which happen to be two of our best sets :'O

• kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twice fanged drops from Sanctum Ophidia. I'm pretty sure the previous poster was referencing vet Asylum Sanctorium as the other place stamblade aren't as welcome.
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    Twice fanged drops from Sanctum Ophidia. I'm pretty sure the previous poster was referencing vet Asylum Sanctorium as the other place stamblade aren't as welcome.

Whoops, yup my mistake!