The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam Sorc BG Build

MashmalloMan
MashmalloMan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So I mainly play pve and I have been getting in to pvp. I use DW/BOW in pve and I really like DW and DoT's. I was using a build of Veiled Herritance/Vicious Ophidian/Troll King on my Orc for a bit with 2h/dw and it's a lot of fun using heavy armor with VO. I was just curious how viable a build like Alcast's is (linked below). It seems to fit exactly what I want in a pvp build.

So I was thinking about replacing his Shackle Breaker with Sheer Venom. So Sheer Venom/Viper/Valkyn. I have a 2h VMA axe, so I will use 2h backbar and viper dw front bar. Sheer Venom can proc off of execute skills so that means, steel tornado/reverse slice/poison injection. Is medium really hard to play in vs heavy for pvp? Will this build be too squishy and become a glass cannon?

I would like to avoid any opinions about the build being cheesy. I don't really know if it is but I always hear about proc sets being crutches. The fact of the matter is it sounds fun to me and I don't want to use sloads like everyone else.

https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-sorcerer-build-pvp1/
Edited by MashmalloMan on July 28, 2018 7:51PM
PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo glass cannons perform well in BGs. Killing and moving on quickly is very important for most builds.

Your build will perform well if you make sure to manage your resources :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo glass cannons perform well in BGs. Killing and moving on quickly is very important for most builds.

Your build will perform well if you make sure to manage your resources :)

Agreed. My stam sorc Khajiit wears Viper/Bone Pirate/Skoria (5M/2H) in deathmatches, all impen, and absolutely slays. Troll king gets swapped in for Skoria on anything other than deathmatches.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback, taking awhile to get a lot of impen/well fitted sheer venom. Funny enough, the viper jewelry, axe and dagger was very quick.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My build, just because I want to share. Stamsorc Khajiit. 5 medium 1 Heavy 1 Light.
    Selene + Twice born star + Inpregnable armor.
    Lover and Lady Mundus Stone.
    1h/shield and 2H. Full divine(hence the Inpregnable armor).
    The sustain is quite nice, you're nearly as tanky as an heavy armor build, but you can use shuffle and get the nice healing tick from Rally.
    I personally don't like glass canons. Unless I'm queuing with my pve build, I play as a bruiser, with a decent amount of penetration, and a nice burst (Runecage+Overload is fun).
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Gallagher563
    Gallagher563
    ✭✭✭
    I go 5 medium 2 heavy 7th legion and Bone Pirate with troll king all impen. I mainly do BG's. Two hander and Bow.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig0F0zVDhsk
    here is my stam sorc build
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamSorc? Just keep your pve gear and only change some skills (add vigor and dark deal), works pretty damn good for me. o:) Not sure if i am extremly lucky to get only noob groups as enemys or if my team is just awesome but 2/3 of my matches we will win and i get around 3-5k points, which is i think quite decent for a pvp noob like me :*
    Cant pull those numbers on my stamdk tho :'(
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    StamSorc? Just keep your pve gear and only change some skills (add vigor and dark deal), works pretty damn good for me. o:) Not sure if i am extremly lucky to get only noob groups as enemys or if my team is just awesome but 2/3 of my matches we will win and i get around 3-5k points, which is i think quite decent for a pvp noob like me :*
    Cant pull those numbers on my stamdk tho :'(

Probably just lucky. No impen will mean you'll be shredded by players who either have a crap ton of damage sources, or high crit.
    Edited by jcm2606 on July 30, 2018 3:04PM