The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do people spam Regeneration in towns?

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
There is hardly a time I go to Belkarth that I am not made sparkly on my way to the bank or crafting stations. It doesn't bother me but I just wonder what purpose it serves to make people do it so commonly. It can't be helping them to level their staff if they aren't getting xp, does it?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healer’s habit.

They just want to make sure your health is topped off ... especially if you just jumped out of the 2nd floor window of the Belkarth blacksmith.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Healer’s habit.

They just want to make sure your health is topped off ... especially if you just jumped out of the 2nd floor window of the Belkarth blacksmith.
    I lol'd
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some do it just for kick, other might do it to get the muscle memory of the various heals, especially trial setups they don't use often. My favorite is spamming orbs from an high location.

Now committing an crime and taking damage will also put an bounty on healer. Found out the hard way trying to help some low level but the 100 gold can be worth it :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because why not
    Edited by JobooAGS on July 28, 2018 10:22PM
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So to teach them spam healers a lesson we shoul murder someone! Make them pay for those excessive heals!!!!

yes seems like that might cut down on unwanted sparkles
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly I spam heals if I'm bored and waiting for other people in my group to get ready.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This literally never happens to me.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to keep an internal clock on when to use it. During downtime in a town is a good time to keep that going.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    There is hardly a time I go to Belkarth that I am not made sparkly on my way to the bank or crafting stations.

Maybe someone wants to be a Twilight Vampire and look purty instead of an actual Tamriel vampire. :D
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Martin_Saldusz
    Martin_Saldusz
    Soul Shriven
    It happens to me on Ps4 due to the fact that I‘ve set a healing spell to „circle“, which I use to exit menus and workbenches. Sometimes, I‘m in a hurry and press it more than once, so the spell is cast. I bet I‘m not the only one with a tic like that. :p
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boredom, i tend to do my rotation and spin while heavy attacking if waiting on someone.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS