Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Vampire Bite

ksl_sauron
ksl_sauron
Soul Shriven
Hi guys, posted on the bite forum looking for someone to bite me to become a vampire, but the thread looks pretty much dead, anyone is willing to give me a free bite please?

btw

Aldmeri Dominion

ksl_Sauron (account name)
ksl_Zanga(character)

NA-PC server
Edited by ksl_sauron on January 3, 2018 11:45AM
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried, waiting at one of the shrines a bit? I usually go once a week on my levelled vamp toons to see if there is anyone looking and just bite them.

If you're in a guild, try asking there while you're at the shrine, as it just takes one wayshrine screen to help you rather than a tedious wait. Too be honest, this works the best for me. I have never struggled getting a bite on a toon, it just might take a few minutes.

Or and most people will discourage this, but you can offer a mild 5K gold for it, generally that attracts someone fast. I promote receiving/giving free bites, but if you want to offer gold, it usually speeds up the process.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the vampire shrine. the chance of a friendly vampire appearing to give her/his weekly bite is very high. :)
    You're PC/NA I'll message you when In game and we can meet in the vampire shrine...that is you don't get bitten by the time I log in ;P
    My bites are for free, so no need offering a fee..I always decline anyway.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • ksl_sauron
    ksl_sauron
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in a trader guild, but nobody answer when i ask something.

Went to the shrine but found no soul there, hoping to get bite by a bloodfiend or someone add me and bite me.

Thanks for the tips guys.

If someone read this now, I'm at Ushmal's Rest looking for someone to bite me;
    Edited by ksl_sauron on January 3, 2018 6:00PM
  • ksl_sauron
    ksl_sauron
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much Asvar993.

He just bite me in the altar after requesting in the zone chat, really appreciate it.

And thanks for u guys by the tips, so far can say that ESO has the best community in online gaming, everyone is willing to help another person that's really cool.

GL HF, see u guys later.
    Edited by ksl_sauron on January 3, 2018 6:09PM
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent!
    Now a small tip. Slot the ability to suck energy from npc immediately and use it as often as you can because levelling up your vampire skill line is a slow process. ;)

Edit:
    Also, stay up stage 4 vampirism, your vampire abilities will cost less and you'll level up faster
    Edited by duendology on January 3, 2018 6:41PM
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Martin_Saldusz
    Martin_Saldusz
    Soul Shriven
    duendology wrote: »
    Excellent!
    Now a small tip. Slot the ability to suck energy from npc immediately and use it as often as you can because levelling up your vampire skill line is a slow process. ;)

Edit:
    Also, stay up stage 4 vampirism, your vampire abilities will cost less and you'll level up faster

It will level even if you don‘t use it, which I highly recommend, since it will leave you vulnerable.
    Just slot it, any experience you receive will give you progress in the Vampire Skill-Line.

It took merely some grinding (8 hours or less) to get to level 6. Especially, when you‘re refreshed, the received experience points will help a lot.