The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MIDYEAR MAYHEM HELP

ZarahFrost
ZarahFrost
Soul Shriven
Hi so I was wondering if someone can help me with this quest.
It says I need to find the predicant meera at the Alliance gate In Cyrodiil..... Now no matter what I do I just cant seem to get to Cryodiil. If anyone has any information it would be really helpful as it is wrecking my brain at the moment haha
  • butternutbutt
    butternutbutt
    ✭✭
    For PC you hit L key (not sure on console) to see alliance war window and then click on campaigns tab to choose and enter a campaign. When you get into Cyro you’ll find Meera at the holiday icon on the map at one of your alliance‘s two gates.
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Take a look in the menu and you'll see an option called 'Campaigns'. Click on that, then select one of the campaigns 'Vivec/Shor/Sotha Sil. You'll be asked whether you want to make it your home or guest, either is fine, though i'd recommend home because you haven't set a home campaign (i assume).

Then just click on 'Enter Campaign' and you're all set :)
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First, your character needs to be at least level 10. Secondly go to the alliance war menu, and then to the campaign tab. You'll need to select a campaign to home, then select it to travel to Cyrodiil. Note: a lock icon means the campaign is 90%-100% full for those alliances, and you may have wait in a queue to get in.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • ZarahFrost
    ZarahFrost
    Soul Shriven
    Ah thank you. Shall try this when I get back online