Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Artaeum Takeaway Broth has incorrect attributes in character screen.

Cdub2382
Cdub2382
✭✭✭
Xbox One NA, This is bugged. When I consumed the drink it stated under my character screen that my Max Health and Health Recovery are increased correctly, but it states that I am receiving Max Magika and Magika Recovery instead of Stamina. It also does not increase the length of the Stamina or Magika Bar like a max resource food/drink should. This consumable is extremely time consuming to craft or super expensive and this bug should be fixed asap. I spent a few days farming the ingredients and then was super disappointed when I actually consumed the drink. This also happened with the Clockwork Citrus Filet. The attributes were not correct and the resource bar did not extend like it should with a Max resource food/drink.

Thanks in advance.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, been that way since Summerset Beta. ZOS has been told, tickets have been turned in, bug reports have been made.

Sometimes I wonder if that particular bug has anything to do with the reason Artaeum Takeaway Broth isn't proc'ing Bone Pirate.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon ... or at least sometime this year. (I'm on PC/NA)
    Edited by Maryal on July 29, 2018 6:21PM