The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keep on "tick list" after disconnect?

Theignson
Theignson
✭✭✭✭✭
Multiple times I have participated in either offense or defense of a keep, then the inevitable disconnect-- but I did not get the tick. In zone chat several others said the same thing.
I thought I read somewhere ZOS saying you will stay on the "list" if you disconnect.
How hard can this be?
Disappointing to say the least when you defend for 30 minutes and get no credit. If they can't fix the disconnect issues, at least they could keep your name on the list.
Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
Glimson, Arcanist, Major
All EP/ PC NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You stay on the tick credit list if you die, but not if you disconnect.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    Multiple times I have participated in either offense or defense of a keep, then the inevitable disconnect-- but I did not get the tick. In zone chat several others said the same thing.
    I thought I read somewhere ZOS saying you will stay on the "list" if you disconnect.
    How hard can this be?
    Disappointing to say the least when you defend for 30 minutes and get no credit. If they can't fix the disconnect issues, at least they could keep your name on the list.
    How hard can this be?
    How hard can this be?

Sadly I saw this being an issue as soon as they released the patch notes stating that they were changing how tics happen to a credit list. I even asked the devs the same question. They don't care. No telling how much ap has been lost due to this.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.