Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patchy (at best) implementation of Monster set arms packs

jimmulvaney
jimmulvaney
✭✭✭
I was all set to go all-in on the new Ilambris arms pack, possibly even the Shadowrend one too! Been pining over it since I saw the preview on PTS. With my fire/poison-based DK in Ironblood skin, it would look SO GOOD! Keeping an eye out for the day it finally arrives in-store. It finally gets here and the ONE thing that prevents me from buying it is the fact that it is NOT a full set. It only includes 1h sword, 2h axe, shield, bow, and destro staff! Come on ZOS, I was more than willing to accept your habit of enlarging a 1h weapon to make the 2h counterpart, or reducing the 1h sword to make the dagger. Dual flamming daggers would look so sweet! Then I checked on Shadowrend and same deal, 1h axe with no 2h counterpart... utter disappointment. So my crowns continue to sit in my pocket. SMH
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep same here.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH this would have been morw marketable as a weapon effect overlay that blocks enchant glows and only works when drawn.

Making it work on all existing models rather than inventing new outfit styles.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm really irritated by this. In addition, looking at datamined future sets, none of the flame sets have a greatsword as their two-hander. We have the battle axe from Ilambris, a maul from Grothdar, and then another battle axe coming up. But for a greatsword, we have to look to the Ice Heart set. Come on, ZOS, give us some better options here!