The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Star-Made Wolfshead....bravo Zos!

Sheezabeast
Sheezabeast
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Finally, a robe that dyes really well!! Very well done Zos, I love it! Priced right too.

Abyssal Beryl, Julianos White, Templars Dawn gold. Looks so pretty!

tT7UojA.jpg?1
Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong with that poor creatures face? D:
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you video settings crazy low or did you just zoom in on the picture an extreme amount?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finally, a robe that dyes really well!! Very well done Zos, I love it! Priced right too.

Abyssal Beryl, Julianos White, Templars Dawn gold. Looks so pretty!

tT7UojA.jpg?1

Ooh nice purse!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. It dyes great.
    (Tried it on pts)
    eG3gO9O.png
    9rmYTFH.png
    jx5nuOO.png
    acTw5o6.png
    j53Yydo.png
    OUa7FAf.png
    But whyyy it is one costume, not costume + hat... :'( I'd find a lot of ways to use that wolf head, but I don't know where to wear costume...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Lord_Graywolfe
    I am with you I could really use that hat but not the robes. I was really hoping it was 2 separate pieces when I saw it in the upcoming items but sadly no. Well I will just have to save my crowns for later then. :)
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can use the medium skinchanger style for a wolf's head only helmet/hat as well.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    OUa7FAf.png
    But whyyy it is one costume, not costume + hat... :'( I'd find a lot of ways to use that wolf head, but I don't know where to wear costume...
    Yeah. This is the sole reason I didn't buy it. I wanted the wolf hat... not the gown.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can use the medium skinchanger style for a wolf's head only helmet/hat as well.

I think it’s light armor that has the same kind of wolf head
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does it work well with hide helm/other hats? Any screenshots?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look at this wolf...
    cTa2AI0.png
    ...and at this wolf...
    2YIea3e.png
    Looks the same, yeah?

Skinchanger wolf head is terrible (though I like mask on character's face). Costume wolf head looks MUCH better.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

H0537eT.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

H0537eT.png

Thanks a ton...

That's kinda gorgeous.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

I think it’s light armor that has the same kind of wolf head

It is the light armor, and it can be worn individually through the outfit system making it more versatile than this one. Maybe next year they will sell the costume head separately as a hat.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't like the way the robe looks on female characters - specifically the way it curves out around the chest. Didn't really like it on any of my female characters - as if we need something to draw specific attention to that area. I think it looks fine on males, though.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 27, 2018 3:30PM
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

Look at this wolf...
    cTa2AI0.png
    ...and at this wolf...
    2YIea3e.png
    Looks the same, yeah?

Skinchanger wolf head is terrible (though I like mask on character's face). Costume wolf head looks MUCH better.

I like both^^
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

H0537eT.png

We need these crowns pack back!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    I like both^^

One from skinchanger looks... silly. Like it was not wolf, but plush wolf toy.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you video settings crazy low or did you just zoom in on the picture an extreme amount?

I play the game in medium quality, sorry it isn't the clearest shot.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm glad others like it but for me that costume is ugly as.
  • tuxon
    tuxon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn. It dyes great.
    (Tried it on pts)
    eG3gO9O.png
    9rmYTFH.png
    jx5nuOO.png
    acTw5o6.png
    j53Yydo.png
    OUa7FAf.png

My Orc Warchief and Nord Pact Hero cry for that hat! :c
    Resdayniil kan tarcel
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hXQBF65.jpg
    yc1gWXC.jpg

really enjoying it!
    Only wish the wolf head was a separate hat for my ww char. RIP