The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How would you feel about permanent crown store price reductions as a general improvement?

Long_Jon_Nefty
I think the reason most crown store offerings don't drop in price is because it would be upsetting for the people who've already spent large amounts of money on these items. Tell me your opinion, try to vote only if you have spent unnecessary money in the crown store please!
Edited by Long_Jon_Nefty on July 28, 2018 5:49PM

How would you feel about permanent crown store price reductions as a general improvement? 42 votes

I would love to see price reductions!
100%
laurajfnexxus_ESOMarginisIduyennAikoIruil_ESOAlienSlofPaulhewhewriamisslexinub19_ESOAtallantaElsonsoKoovsterHidesFromSunrlukeDanteYodaRi_KhanDelpisix2fallADarkloreSugaComa 42 votes
I would rage if there were price reductions!
0%
I would only keep my cool about price reductions if offered some form of recompense for the amount of "extra" crowns I've spent so far!
0%
  • Long_Jon_Nefty
    My reasoning is that it is plain to see that certain items are OBVIOUSLY priced atrociously for intellectual goods.
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok imagine a ZOS employee coming in the meeting room and telling their investors: we decided to lower the crown store prices as QoL improvement for players. What do you think will happen?
    A] Investors will hail the idea and give a standing ovation to the employee
    B] The employee will have to visit the human resources department by noon.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • Long_Jon_Nefty
    Thanks for your input!
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you even understand what qol is?
  • Long_Jon_Nefty
    The general well-being of individuals and societies, outlining negative and positive features of life. I think pricing is relevant. =]
  • Long_Jon_Nefty
    And I did not come here to argue, just vote or move along please!
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who the *** is gonna rage if they make *** cheaper?
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who would outside of Zos complain about costs cutting.
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the reason most crown store offerings don't drop in price is because it would be upsetting for the people who've already spent large amounts of money on these items. Tell me your opinion, try to vote only if you have spent unnecessary money in the crown store please!

At least for Suscribers the prices should drop... The crowns received is a nice touch.. but its not enough.
    On Certain items should`t be such horrendous prices.

With the crates, there is an additional system, which is just not fair to poor ppl.

One other thing to consider: Crown vs Gold vs. AP exchange.

Yes... there will be big spenders, which pump a lot of cash into the game and convert it into gold. But since the items are all style (*cough*), it doesn`t matter - much... ish....

At least some ppl could pay suscription with AP or Gold...

I know... not everyone is ok with this... i get it...
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be willing to spend a lot more, atm I’m kinda stingy just waiting for something i feel is worth it..but yeah if it was cheaper I’d gladly buy a lot of stuff

Them making it so expensive saves me money though
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I did not come here to argue, just vote or move along please!

If you refuse to defend your ideas, how do you expect anyone to take them seriously?

I've never gone to a carnival, purchased tickets, and then complained about how they should lower all the ticket prices to better accommodate the number of tickets I'm willing to purchase. That would be disrespectful. Being online and shielded by a user name doesn't change that.

Also, it's functionally impossible to spend money, unnecessarily or not, in the Crown Store. Crowns and the items they purchase have no real economic value so you can't laterally compare them or their value to dollars or any other fiat currency.
    Edited by Acrolas on July 28, 2018 8:02PM
    signing off