The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Help, I keep losing my wife...

Unknown_Redemption
Unknown_Redemption
✭✭✭✭✭
Mid-year Mayhem is a lot of fun, my wife and I have been joining as PuGs to large group efforts in Cyrodiil. However, I lose her within the crowd every few minutes; which is driving me insane. I need a way to identify her within the party and can not find anything. Is there an addon that is already published? Am I missing something in Nameplate to show friends in party as a different color. I dont think I am the only one who has needed to find other specific people in a group outside of crown.

If there is not anything developed. I am happy to pay for someone to do something; with either gold or crown gifts.. or paypal.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have her dye her armor blaze orange or some other color that stands out. Of course the snipers will also see her from a mile away.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was thinking the same thing the other day

Will try provinatus but from website it does not seem very clear? Is it good? Is there another addon ? Can we stack it with other follow the crown addons?

• Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure, haven't used it, just remembered seeing it allowed following other players the other day.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Not sure, haven't used it, just remembered seeing it allowed following other players the other day.

ok thanks anyway

will give it a try !
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solved

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1135-ProvisionsTeamFormation.html

New Option to mark VIPs in a party with custom colors.