The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No morrowind anniversary items, I'm disappointed.

Zelos
Zelos
✭✭✭✭✭
No morrowind anniversary items were brought back like the brassy assassin personality(which I really wanted, its badasss) no armor from your little dark elf friend, no nothing. Very disappointing especially when IC and other DLC anniversary items get announced but of course zos being as inconsistent as ever have nothing to say on it at least not yet.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigger fish to fry?

don't give two ***?

destined for clown crates?

who can say?

who-knows.jpg
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats to celebrate? Bad game performance and the end of free dlc for eso plus members?
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man you guys know how to go off topic, there is a reason I posted this in the crown store forum and not a [snip] pvp or pve forum.

[edited for profanity]
    Edited by Zelos on July 29, 2018 3:21AM
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • ed7878
    ed7878
    ✭✭
    Zelos wrote: »
    No morrowind anniversary items were brought back like the brassy assassin personality(which I really wanted, its badasss) no armor from your little dark elf friend, no nothing. Very disappointing especially when IC and other DLC anniversary items get announced but of course zos being as inconsistent as ever have nothing to say on it at least not yet.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

My hope is that it's in the pipeline. I am guessing that, whenever they do it, they will definitely release Morrowind stuff again. Inconsistent reinforicement and artificial scarcity are huge in marketing/sales and to boot, their product is essentially limitless in supply. It'll come out eventually. They'd be making a mistake not to.

I will have Tel Galen...oh yes...it will be mind...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is hope! During the upcoming Orsinium anniversary, they are offering Pariah's Pinnacle and the Malacath furnishing pack. It's possible that since Morrowind is now a DLC, it'll get the anniversary treatment next year, with a reduced price and perhaps the return of Tel Galen and the Vivec furnishing pack (which I highly recommend if it becomes available - the pool, bed, and throne make it totally worth the price).
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 27, 2018 3:13PM