Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rightful Inheritance Bugged

Dominion
Dominion
✭✭
Ralimbar one of the skeleton NPc's you have to defeat does not spawn, this was a ongoing problem in beta aswell for the Quest Rightful Inheritance. I personally have done a /bug on it, just bringing it to your guys attention as there isnt a forum post on it already that I found. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • schovanb16_ESO
    yes, it is still bugged
  • Mephane
    Mephane
    ✭✭✭
    I also have this issue.
    - Bosmer Nightblade Archer -
  • moonfell
    moonfell
    ✭✭✭
    Bump so that it can be taken care of.
    The Psijic Order - Mara's Moxie - Undestined - The Sidekick Order
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Recommend using the /bug command in the chatbox to report the issues directly. The ones focused on fixing these may not have the time to read these forums.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup he is not spawning, made a bug report yesterday about that issue.
  • Brascus
    Brascus
    All three of the Skeleton Lords were spawning fine yesterday around 11:30 PM MST.
  • Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Soul Shriven
    It does appear that they fixed this quest. I don't recall the time, but I successfully completed on 4/1.
  • Chy
    Chy
    ✭✭
    Nope, Ralimbar was not spawning for us today (4/2).

BUT.. I found a workaround, I think. I went down and entered Banished Cells then came back out and quickly ran back up, before he got ganked, and killed him. If anyone else has success with this then please post to confirm.
  • Dominion
    Dominion
    ✭✭
    Ive since completed this quest, but it does seem to be bugged on many instances.
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone been able to complete this since the maintanence? Yesterday I tried relogging at least a dozen times and the guy never spawned.
  • Dominion
    Dominion
    ✭✭
    Has anyone been able to complete this since the maintanence? Yesterday I tried relogging at least a dozen times and the guy never spawned.
    Seems like its been fixed. Atleast from what I can tell.
  • geff.bb16_ESO2
    Still bugged, killed all skeleton lords and the quest wont advance.
  • Dominion
    Dominion
    ✭✭
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged, killed all skeleton lords and the quest wont advance.

I was able to kill them and have the quest advance about 3 hours prior to your post

• Dominion
    Dominion
    ✭✭
    Geff try relogging and see if that works.
  • caillte
    caillte
    relogging isnt working for me
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /reloadui ?

It's doable.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Dominion
    Dominion
    ✭✭
    caillte wrote: »
    relogging isnt working for me

My only solution I can give you is try abandoning the quest and redoing it, wait until a later time to do the quest or keep trying to relog and see if you get put in a different instance of that part of the zone and the NPC spawns.

Also remember to /bug report any quests like that so it can be addressed asap.

Edited by Dominion on April 8, 2014 9:01PM
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowered all three wards but only two 'mini bosses' spawned, chalk up another bugged quest.
    Edited by KerinKor on April 26, 2014 2:27PM
  • Dominion
    Dominion
    ✭✭
    @KerinKor try relogging, if i remember correctly this quest should be fixed by now in earlier patch notes.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight I got to the point where I was to return to the vault. Went to the icon on the map so the NPCs could have a convo. They just stood around saying "hum". I tried entering the vault and nothing happened. I am doing this in the VR stages, not the lower levels, but that should not make a difference.

I also checked the known issues thread and do not see it in the OP last edited on April 8 so it seems this is not on the radar.
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody
    Soul Shriven
    I was bugged as well, but relogging a single time fixed it. Thanks guys
  • Heraclea
    Heraclea
    ✭✭✭
    VR version of the werewolf boss seems bugged in any case. Can't even scratch him. Sometimes he spawns invisible and can't be targeted.
    Hircine loves me, this I know,
    Your intestines told me so.

Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero
  • Dominion
    Dominion
    ✭✭
    Heraclea wrote: »
    VR version of the werewolf boss seems bugged in any case. Can't even scratch him. Sometimes he spawns invisible and can't be targeted.

Well thats new, never had that happen before. Id definitely contact ZOS about that one.
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight I got to the point where I was to return to the vault. Went to the icon on the map so the NPCs could have a convo. They just stood around saying "hum". I tried entering the vault and nothing happened. I am doing this in the VR stages, not the lower levels, but that should not make a difference.

I also checked the known issues thread and do not see it in the OP last edited on April 8 so it seems this is not on the radar.

I'm having the same problem. I've done this before on other characters, but this time got this bug.

I've tried logging out and in a couple of times, but they still just sit there and Sarondil just says "hum." I just put in a bug report.

• Belrim
    Belrim
    ✭✭✭
    Older thread, i know, but i just had same problems with this quest and google found this thread first, so heres my 2 bits.

when dealt with the skele lords and get to the point to travel back to vault entrace, the npc did nothing. Resolved it like this: went a bit away from the quest location, killed a few more normal skeletons, returned and the quest progressed normally.
    Edited by Belrim on January 26, 2016 7:28AM
    Early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese.
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Belrim wrote: »
    Older thread, i know, but i just had same problems with this quest and google found this thread first, so heres my 2 bits.

when dealt with the skele lords and get to the point to travel back to vault entrace, the npc did nothing. Resolved it like this: went a bit away from the quest location, killed a few more normal skeletons, returned and the quest progressed normally.

Same deal here: first hit in google, same issue: killed the three, got relogged, when I was back at the area Sor did nothing. Moving away a distance and then back triggered the quest to restart -- I think you must enter a large-ish area around the mother with him on hand for it to work.
  • testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    I'm impressed by your necromancy abilities resurrecting this thread.