Housing glitch- 80 items disappeared overnight

RedGirl41
RedGirl41
✭✭✭✭
Hello there,

On PS4 NA my friend unloaded her inventory of furniture into a storage house (an empty house that isn't her primary just filled with furniture to use at a later date) She logged back in this morning and 80 items were just gone. She checked her bag, inventory, storage, retrieve tab....nothing. She has submitted a ticket and they just gave her a canned response about a guild bank (???) then asked for a list of the items. The items she lost were all the new placed but some were only 1 of 3 lights or 19 out of 20 plants.... etc

Has this happened to anyone else?
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did she delete the character that unloaded the furniture, strange things seem to happen sometimes when you delete a character.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    Did she delete the character that unloaded the furniture, strange things seem to happen sometimes when you delete a character.

no nothing like that. Zos emailed her back and said they cant find the items... asked her again for the list of all 80 with full names and color quality
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    This makes me want to keep a stocktake list! At least then, if anything goes wrong I can use my list to check against.
  • BiggShooter
    RedGirl41 wrote: »
    Hello there,

On PS4 NA my friend unloaded her inventory of furniture into a storage house (an empty house that isn't her primary just filled with furniture to use at a later date) She logged back in this morning and 80 items were just gone. She checked her bag, inventory, storage, retrieve tab....nothing. She has submitted a ticket and they just gave her a canned response about a guild bank (???) then asked for a list of the items. The items she lost were all the new placed but some were only 1 of 3 lights or 19 out of 20 plants.... etc

Has this happened to anyone else?

Maybe it was the "Carbonaro Effect"..........................
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes!

I hope she can get it sorted! I have never heard of something like this happening. (there are other bugs, fixed now, but they had to with trading items in houses vanishing, storing things in storage containers and then deleting the character...)
  • Legendary_Belt
    HAPPENED TO ME TOO! I lost all my items in my chest on the recent ESO+ Trial event. I only stored mats so I hope it is all in my crafting bag which I would never know because of how much mats I collected during the event.

If it's a glitch then ESO should record all transition & give back our stuff or give us free complimentary item if we lost our stuff.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RedGirl41 wrote: »
    ixie wrote: »

no nothing like that. Zos emailed her back and said they cant find the items... asked her again for the list of all 80 with full names and color quality

That's ridiculous. Even assuming they don't track items by user, they only need one item to find the timestamp and correlate it to the other 79.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did she try using the retrieve function? I have had items migrate out of view and could only be found by retrieving them this way. Also if someone else has the decorator privilege they can move items into others or walls and again you can only find them through retrieve.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    they went back and forth with her for about 6+ emails until she got about 40 of the 70+ that were missing. they kept telling her they couldn't find the info.... so just a heads up when decorating
  • PhoenixElf
    PhoenixElf
    ✭✭
    happened to me as well
    NA