Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MYM Buff ? Problem ...

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
How do I know i have the buff ? I picked up the scroll from crown store. And says use ? When I press it gives me a logged top right hand corner says " You've already completed this task."

But is doesn't state anywhere if I have the buff ?

Says use to add to your library.
Then I get the same thing "You've already completed this task."

Everyone else says there getting more AP than me ?
  • ATCWarhawk
    ATCWarhawk
    Soul Shriven
    You need to find the NPC at your main gate in Cyrodil. You will be able to repurchase the AP boost scroll from the NPC. The scroll will not be consumed on use.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have to use the crown item "Details on midyear mayhem" to see the npc ? Becuase if you do, then I cannot use the item as it says "You've already completed this task."

That's what I am having trouble with...
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have to use the crown item "Details on midyear mayhem" to see the npc ? Becuase if you do, then I cannot use the item as it says "You've already completed this task."

That's what I am having trouble with...

You've already done the quest, you don't have to do it again.

Go to NPC at your alliance gate in Cyro, she have "Store" option in dialog window.
    In store she have scroll for AP buff.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Astrid_V Where on ADs side is it on, and do I need to use the crown item to see the NPC ?
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found the problem...

Last MYM I destroyed my AP buff item when the event was over. But I completed the quest last year... unfortunately the npc was not showing up as a quest no highlighted marker was given to see her.

This Npc is different from last year's.

If you encounter this problem please find your factions npc to get the scroll to purchase. Seems bugged at the moment to see if you destroyed the item last year.

Or comment and il try to help.

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Astrid_V Where on ADs side is it on, and do I need to use the crown item to see the NPC ?
    Eastern Elsweyr Gate. You have marker on your map.
    NPC is visible for everyone.