Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Addons not showing up in game

Splendorous
Splendorous
Soul Shriven
I have installed Minion, Installed 2 addons, but they doesn't appear in the game, In game I have checked" Allow out of date add-ons", and also reloaded UI. but still not showing up.

game addons folder path in minion :
0aa105af60947b75d7fb47d8a9d2f6c5.png

installed those addons :
3a529a819cd3e56b53ceb9dd4a43f31a.png
Edited by Splendorous on June 23, 2017 1:30PM
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check where the game itself (i.e., data and .exe files) actually is. When I did this, I discovered that Minion saves add-ons on the C-drive, but, for my PC, the game's default location is One-Drive.

If they're in different spots, it's an easy fix: just move your add-ons to the live/AddOns folder with your actual game files. You'll likely need to reconfigure Minion to get it working again, though.
    Edited by BlackSparrow on June 23, 2017 1:32PM
    I am Queen of Typos. If you don't see "Edited by BlackSparrow" above this line, please assume my account has been taken over by scamps and react accordingly.

My Girls:
    "Elsweyr, yay or nay?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "If circumstances try to drive me there, maybe. Right now, it just sounds like a lot of sand in my boots."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "The simple thought of it dries my scales. I ventured into Elsweyr long ago, but I may be getting too old to make the journey again."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "This one looks forward to seeing her home sands again. Perhaps she will make her home village many fish sticks!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "I could do much with a good dragon hide."
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "I see little need to muck about some ancient tomb. Too much work to do elsewhere. No, that was not an intentional pun."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton thief: "Stealing from the Ban Daar is always a fun challenge. Sometimes, they steal their stuff back!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "While I try to stay at Swum-Many-Waters' side, the whispers of an undead threat worry me."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "Perhaps. The lady Mephala spins many webs, and I can see there being benefit in sending me into the path of an undead invasion."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hear there will be dragons. I would be a disappointment to my Nord heritage if I did not try to slay them."
    Madam Argentia, dunmer aristocrat: "I have little desire to waltz across the desert for weeks at a time. It's terrible for the complexion."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'm kinda busy up in Wrothgar, sorry!"
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "The Khajiit usually throw some nice contracts my way. I'm sure Jimila will have something that will take me there."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one is happy to check back on her homeland after grand adventures drew her away! Let the kittens call her -dra instead of -daro now!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "My lady Meridia does detest the undead. I may need to sneak out on my duties on Artaeum to address it."

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Splendorous
    Splendorous
    Soul Shriven
    Check where the game itself (i.e., data and .exe files) actually is. When I did this, I discovered that Minion saves add-ons on the C-drive, but, for my PC, the game's default location is One-Drive.

If they're in different spots, it's an easy fix: just move your add-ons to the live/AddOns folder with your actual game files. You'll likely need to reconfigure Minion to get it working again, though.

The game itself is located in another drive, but there is not "live or either AddOns".
    c7cbdf427aeb63231c58319714a1dfb0.png
  • Splendorous
    Splendorous
    Soul Shriven
    up.. any idea?
  • chrshale
    chrshale
    I'm having the same problems. I don't know where the game looks for addons. I tried creating a live/AddOns folder in the Elder scrolls online folder under ZOS/ElderScrollsOnline but to no avail.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The folder should be in your documents. Look there and you should see a folder named elder scrolls online, with the live folder inside.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement.
    Buff Sorc's

Darkshroud the Cremator
    Rubeus Black
    Deathbyfur
    Deathbyfleas
    Evil Wizard Lizard
    White Sauce Error
    Flesheater the Vile
    Psijic Gentleman's Sausage

CP1000+
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    You have to tell Minion to put the add-ons in the folder in the ESO installation. Find where ESO is stored on your computer, go to minion and under settings, click the folder icon on the left of the location it is putting them now, then navigate to the actual installation location and save that. Now, Minion will install add-ons there and they should show up in the game.
  • Spiffyriffic
    Spiffyriffic
    Soul Shriven
    I have found the above advice to be inconsistent with my own game. My actual game files are stored separately from my addons/settings/screenshots. To anyone who tries to use this thread for help, it must've been dropped with no success.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have found the above advice to be inconsistent with my own game. My actual game files are stored separately from my addons/settings/screenshots. To anyone who tries to use this thread for help, it must've been dropped with no success.

That's what was said in #6. The addons/settings/screenshots are in your Documents folder, not besides your game files.
  • Fikkan
    Fikkan
    Also, to get outdated mods to show up ingame, you might need to make sure you select the use outdated mods setting in the character select screen before logging in that character.

I've found that trying to do that while ingame keeps resetting to however you have it at character select every time I reload UI.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭
    If you do not kow where the addons must be placed search for the file AddonSettings.txt or UserSettings.ttx on your harddives.
    Within this folder there should be a folder called "AddOns" and inside this folder your addons must be placed.

Attention;
    If you use OneDrive within windows10 it sometimes moves the "Documents" folder to OneDrive.
    This is not working with Elder Scrolls Online as it seems.
    Check the OneDrive folder for Doucments/Elder Scrolls Online/ and remove this folder from there, back to your normal documents folder (e.g. c:\users\username\documents).