Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Addons not showing up in game

Splendorous
Splendorous
Soul Shriven
I have installed Minion, Installed 2 addons, but they doesn't appear in the game, In game I have checked" Allow out of date add-ons", and also reloaded UI. but still not showing up.

game addons folder path in minion :
0aa105af60947b75d7fb47d8a9d2f6c5.png

installed those addons :
3a529a819cd3e56b53ceb9dd4a43f31a.png
Edited by Splendorous on June 23, 2017 1:30PM
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check where the game itself (i.e., data and .exe files) actually is. When I did this, I discovered that Minion saves add-ons on the C-drive, but, for my PC, the game's default location is One-Drive.

If they're in different spots, it's an easy fix: just move your add-ons to the live/AddOns folder with your actual game files. You'll likely need to reconfigure Minion to get it working again, though.
    Edited by BlackSparrow on June 23, 2017 1:32PM
    I am Queen of Typos. If you don't see "Edited by BlackSparrow" above this line, please assume my account has been taken over by scamps and react accordingly.

My Girls:
    "Will you be going to Summerset?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "Ugh. I have little interest in being looked down upon by a bunch of altmer. My own kind do that enough already."
    Swum-Many-Waters, argonian healer: "Perhaps. It seems there is daedric trouble afoot, and I do ever feel the need to lend a claw."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "This one looks forward to working with Raz again!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "I have often wondered what it would be like to hunt a griffin..."
    Lorenyawe, altmer scholar: "I suppose I could be convinced to go. There are strange planar anomalies afoot, and I rarely turn down an opportunity to study such things."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton thief: "The riches of Summerset are infamous. I'm already planning ways to steal them."
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "Where Swum-Many-Waters goes, I go, and I, too, find myself drawn to defend against a daedric threat."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "Perhaps. But it would not be to defend the island from my lady Mephala, oh no."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "Bah. I don't want to deal with more stodgy high elves, but if my queen asks me to..."
    Madam Argentia, dunmer aristocrat: "The courts of the altmer are even more cut-throat than those of the Imperial City before the soulburst. I might go just as a matter of curiosity, but I do not suspect I will stay for long."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Go to an island full of high elves? What kind of crazy do you have to be to want to do that?"
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "If I get a contract, sure. Otherwise, nah."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one was not planning to, but it seems fate has pulled her here. There's nothing like adventure to draw one out of retirement!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Splendorous
    Splendorous
    Soul Shriven
    Check where the game itself (i.e., data and .exe files) actually is. When I did this, I discovered that Minion saves add-ons on the C-drive, but, for my PC, the game's default location is One-Drive.

If they're in different spots, it's an easy fix: just move your add-ons to the live/AddOns folder with your actual game files. You'll likely need to reconfigure Minion to get it working again, though.

The game itself is located in another drive, but there is not "live or either AddOns".
    c7cbdf427aeb63231c58319714a1dfb0.png
  • Splendorous
    Splendorous
    Soul Shriven
    up.. any idea?
  • chrshale
    chrshale
    I'm having the same problems. I don't know where the game looks for addons. I tried creating a live/AddOns folder in the Elder scrolls online folder under ZOS/ElderScrollsOnline but to no avail.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The folder should be in your documents. Look there and you should see a folder named elder scrolls online, with the live folder inside.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement.
    Buff Sorc's

Darkshroud the Cremator
    Rubeus Black
    Deathbyfur
    Deathbyfleas
    Evil Wizard Lizard
    White Sauce Error
    Flesheater the Vile
    Psijic Gentleman's Sausage

CP1000+
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    You have to tell Minion to put the add-ons in the folder in the ESO installation. Find where ESO is stored on your computer, go to minion and under settings, click the folder icon on the left of the location it is putting them now, then navigate to the actual installation location and save that. Now, Minion will install add-ons there and they should show up in the game.
  • Spiffyriffic
    Spiffyriffic
    Soul Shriven
    I have found the above advice to be inconsistent with my own game. My actual game files are stored separately from my addons/settings/screenshots. To anyone who tries to use this thread for help, it must've been dropped with no success.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have found the above advice to be inconsistent with my own game. My actual game files are stored separately from my addons/settings/screenshots. To anyone who tries to use this thread for help, it must've been dropped with no success.

That's what was said in #6. The addons/settings/screenshots are in your Documents folder, not besides your game files.
  • Fikkan
    Fikkan
    Also, to get outdated mods to show up ingame, you might need to make sure you select the use outdated mods setting in the character select screen before logging in that character.

I've found that trying to do that while ingame keeps resetting to however you have it at character select every time I reload UI.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭
    If you do not kow where the addons must be placed search for the file AddonSettings.txt or UserSettings.ttx on your harddives.
    Within this folder there should be a folder called "AddOns" and inside this folder your addons must be placed.

Attention;
    If you use OneDrive within windows10 it sometimes moves the "Documents" folder to OneDrive.
    This is not working with Elder Scrolls Online as it seems.
    Check the OneDrive folder for Doucments/Elder Scrolls Online/ and remove this folder from there, back to your normal documents folder (e.g. c:\users\username\documents).