Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I find cloth vests/jerkins but I can only craft cloth dresses =(

Bushy808ub17_ESO
My female Dunmer sorceress would like to show off her legs as she battles. I have cloth pants that are neat looking, but all I can craft to go on top are dresses/robes.

I have found cloth jerkins and vests are numerous occassions, but as it stands, crafting creates much better items. So I would like to craft a cloth shirt, not just a full on robe/dress.
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, posted a feedback about that during beta, guess they didnt accept it :neutral_face:
    I prefer vest over robes aswell being able to craft those would be awesome. As long that dont happen, improve looted ones i guess.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be cool to have the option. Maybe one of the rarer non race motifs are like this? If not I hope they do later.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    would be cool to have the option. Maybe one of the rarer non race motifs are like this? If not I hope they do later.

Not as far as I can tell looking at what ESOHead has on the subject.

Of course, nothing says you have to wear a light armor chest piece. If you don't want to wear a dress, you could always throw on a medium or heavy armor chest piece. Just leave the rest as light armor if that's what you're doing.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Bushy808ub17_ESO
    Yes, Glurin, i currently use a argonian leather chest for the strap look. Plus, i don't have any armor perks traited, so nothing keeping me in either cloth, leather or heavy now that I think about it :p
  • Bushy808ub17_ESO
    Have also noticed, that since beta, Argonian leather has been turned pink in color, it isn't a "leather" like color at all.
  • nlnj_a
    nlnj_a
    ✭✭✭
    I have a style called "Gecko" that is pink and skimpy.
    I haven't seen anyone, besides myself, wear it as it seems pretty rare.
    I'm a guy so idk what it looks like on females.
    It is pretty much a miniskirt on me and has a thin strap that goes from one shoulder to his hip.
    The tiny outfit is pink.
    Oh and the boots look more like pink sandals.
    It is a medium armor.

No idea how to make it though, I found it while farming.

Not sure you would specifically want this, but it is the only non manly and ESO style outfit I have seen.

Edit: I guess it might be Argonian armor from what the above mentioned? I still haven't seen anyone wearing it besides myself as a joke.
    Edited by nlnj_a on April 3, 2014 9:41PM