The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will using two bloodthirsty jewelry improve damage ? And what about three ?

xgoldelf
xgoldelf
If I transmute three pieces of jewelry to the bloodthirsty traits I researched. Will there be triple the amount of damage to enemies below 20-25%? If so that’ll be very useful in dungeon bosses
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't test in the field (though I crafted some), but the general sentiment I see around, it may not be really worth it. The overall damage output might be lower, and only select bosses benefit from being finished faster (the surviving twin in MoL, the troll in SCP for instance, but that's if you allowed the other one to die too early). That phase is probably short enough already, so it's hard to decide on whether bloodthirsty is useful or not.

It feels that for magicka, Arcane remains the go-to trait (since they have a lot of percentage bonuses to max magicka), and for stamina, it's Infused (since stamina is usually stacking weapon damage).
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends, using 3x bloodthirsty will drop your DPS quite a bit preexecute, but up it quite a bit during execute.

If your team wipes before execute you're getting 0 benefit from running it.

I tend to go 1x blood, 1x infused, 1x robust | 1x blood 2x arcane
    Edited by Sparr0w on July 26, 2018 9:32AM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    Depends, using 3x bloodthirsty will drop your DPS quite a bit preexecute, but up it quite a bit during execute.

If your team wipes before execute you're getting 0 benefit from running it.

I tend to go 1x blood, 1x infused, 1x robust | 1x blood 2x arcane

This. If you're not having any problem getting the boss down to that level, then you don't need it anyway.