The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Connection] Huge lag in the dungeons

SilverWF
SilverWF
✭✭✭✭✭
Happened with me right now.
I've ported to the Wayrest Sewers 1 (normal) and immediately got 300-999 ping and visible delays in 1 or more seconds in my actions (sprint, skills cast etc)
I've exited dungeon (to Vvardenfel) and my ping came back to the usual 90-120 and no visible delays
Then, I've ported back to the dungeon and again: 500+ ping
Exited - ping has been lowered to 80.
Just to test ported to the Fang lair (normal) and seems there is endless loading screen >< Upd: 5 min loading! and the same 400+ ping

Looks like trials are fine, at least nHoF and nMoL

Obviously, this problem is server side.

Please, fix.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA
Edited by SilverWF on July 22, 2018 1:06PM
  • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
  • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
  • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
  • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems it's fixed now
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Kainarel
    Kainarel
    ✭✭✭
    There's still some lag issues with mid-fight freezing and powers not working properly and not being executed when they should.