The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tower

crowfl56
crowfl56
✭✭✭✭✭
Post totally misunderstood so deleted, was not a troll :)
Edited by crowfl56 on July 26, 2018 12:43AM
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stay away from the towers, nothing fun happens there
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2p
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tower monkey is mildly offensive to me too
    Options
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao let me float down the river of your tears. I can hear the worlds smallest violin playing Sarah McLachlan .
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »

Lmao let me float down the river of your tears. I can hear the worlds smallest violin playing Sarah McLachlan .

That offends me. I'll take more sarah m please
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

“We’re takin it back!” -raknorok, quoting J&SBSB
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Setting up troll FCs is pretty dumb, relatively expensive, and quite frankly not that effective. If someone has a mechanically feasible suggestion for preventing it, that would be great.
    2. The tower siege with scattershot is....bad. But it seems to be how the scattershot is supposed to work? And the people trying to break the tower farm can make better use of the new scattershot in many cases, depending on the surrounding terrain. Really, I don't think ZOS knows what they want to do with towers. Doored towers, doorless towers (but with room for 6 ballistas on top), etc. etc. Tower farms were emergent gameplay (which is cool) with pretty negative feedback loops (which is less cool). Just a funky part of Cyrodiil overall.

"Tower monkeys" definitely sounds like it more accurately describes the stambros just running circles around the tower, though, less about the siege blender groups.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can't kill you in a tower unless you go in there to begin with. The flag is outside. Take the flag and wave at the tower farmers as you move on to the next objective. If players are camping inside a tower with the sole purpose of farming others, why would you ever go inside? If nobody goes in there, they will have to go do something else or go to sleep eventually.
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crop of a tower farm is potatoes. Don't be a potato.
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the max FCs. That is quite cheaty. But I think tower farming is fine, since in a tower you are away from the objective. Things like that make cyro feel lively.

Other cute things I like in PvP:

Scroll farming. Lots of places in cyro to set up camp where its hard to get to with a scroll and just murder whoever attacks, places with an "airlock," like windmills/houses with load screens, places with "parkour" and dangerous terrain like chorol or towers.

If you ever fight in bruma, use the dolmen pinions and get resources back.

Camping in a keep, then shading in/out.

Bridge fights and knocking people to their deaths.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every complaint here would go away if you just did BGs.

Join us.... All are welcome, all are welcome....

>:)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tower monkeys...rofl.
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome guild name btw

<Tower Monkeys>
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah those aren’t exploits.
    Options
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sound like a zerger, who try to x vs 1 someone, and getting rekt by LOS.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

Options
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    I agree with the max FCs. That is quite cheaty. But I think tower farming is fine, since in a tower you are away from the objective. Things like that make cyro feel lively.

Other cute things I like in PvP:

Scroll farming. Lots of places in cyro to set up camp where its hard to get to with a scroll and just murder whoever attacks, places with an "airlock," like windmills/houses with load screens, places with "parkour" and dangerous terrain like chorol or towers.

If you ever fight in bruma, use the dolmen pinions and get resources back.

Camping in a keep, then shading in/out.

Bridge fights and knocking people to their deaths.

why didnt you mention scroll farming on top of the white mountain near arrius?
    Thogard wrote: »
    Awesome guild name btw

<Tower Monkeys>

looks like new pvp small scale guilds with an awesome guild name coming up on all servers soon ;)
    Edited by Checkmath on July 25, 2018 7:35AM
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Oh no. They killed me!"
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

That is what happens to tower monkeys
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those towers can be destroyed for a reason.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options