The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to buy a new monitor

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
I am thinking of buying a new monitor. Right now I am playing on my laptop MSI that has a max of 1020X1080. I was thinking of hooking up my laptop to the new monitor so I can have a bigger screen. Also I would like to hook up my Xbox One to it as well. So would a PC monitor be good for the Xbox One as well? I am only using it to play ESO only. I know my laptop can't play with 4K graphics because of screen resolution and graphic card not strong enough for 4K but I was thinking maybe the Xbox One would be able to play on 4K on a PC monitor.

It's either that or buy a 4K tv, but I thought having a monitor for my laptop would be better for the PC and hoping the Xbox One can use it as well just as good or better than a 4K TV.

So if I can do that, what should I be looking for? I don't know anything about monitors so not sure what is good what is bad.
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too think about, If you buy too big or demanding screen your laptop graphic card might have a hard time and you might lose fps and the screen update will be slow.er than when you play on the small laptop screen.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will play fine on a TV and save yourself some money
  • Alkapton
    Alkapton
    ✭✭✭
    If you take things to the extreme you can have 3 60" or bigger TV's in a row if you have nVidea or Radon card(s) in your box!!!

I just wish they still made 3D TV's, playing games in 3D is just so effing awesome :-)
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2k 27"
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam