The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

More Soul Shriven, both as options and in quantity!

arpadsweb16_ESO
arpadsweb16_ESO
✭✭✭
A Coldharbour homestead is coming, and possibly a future Ayleid catacomb as well. Related furniture options are already in the game, and we've seen the appearance of the NPC furniture in the form of a simple, unimpressive and agonized soul shriven.

Well, I would like for more. I want to turn my necromantic havens and the hellish landscape of Coldharbour into a true prison of the damned, and for that I need lots of Soul Shriven and related creatures, lots of more. And greater variety. So, here are some samples:

cdcdd324a05b45417b73e9fc13b2d5f5.jpg

j0ubx5097yap.png

tumblr_nxfe83Un0b1qkf4s8o1_500.jpg

One soul shriven isn't enough, for 700 crowns a piece they're very expensive. 7K Crowns for 10. That'd cut it for a greater creature, but when it comes to these lowly slaves. I want more, more and more! Bring them in as chained groups, of which there are two variants, and let us buy them as such. That way for 5K crowns you can create an actual force of enslaved labourers and tormented vessels of the damned.
2dwgmhghqn9c.png

soul-shriven-in-coldharbour.png

What do you think, what would you like to see?
Edited by arpadsweb16_ESO on August 30, 2017 2:23PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You monster...
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You did mean 7k crowns for 10 right? 700 x 7 does not equal 7000.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, thought they were 1K when I wrote 7.
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with ANY NPC for that matter, not just shriven.
    Gimme more corpse options, and of any specific race so I can place them in my torture rooms.
    Or give me Blood fiends who sit there draining a squirming body, etc...
    Moar Macabre plz.
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Misc undead would be neat aye, but I want a great many of these things, and it's restraining to create such marvels with the current conditions, bad, short-sighted pricing and singulars.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was time to Necro this. There are still far too few kinds of housing NPC, and the ones we have are too expensive for what they are.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.