The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anybody else having trouble using PayPal via Steam for ESO+?

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I've been using PayPal as my payment method for over a year through Steam, but I was in-game and suddenly got a message that my automatic resub failed, and when I went into Steam to investigate I saw that I had no payment method anymore...went to look into THAT and can't select PayPal anymore, it seems to be gone. I put in a ticket, after about an hour of hunting for the actual way to do that, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem, just because I find it somewhat comforting to know the issue is with a platform and not just me.
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just you I had this same problem like a week ago. I had to put my CC number into Steam instead which I hesitated. I would rather use Paypal but I have no idea why Paypal vanished from payment options.This usually happens in other countries that change currencies but I live in the US and our currency is still the same.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope it's a glitch. Someone tried to hack into my Steam account just last week and forced me to take extra security measures which are already way more inconvenient. I'm not feeling particularly comfortable with Steam right now so I HOPE they are not expecting me to plug my CC in!!
  • MojoRed
    MojoRed
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue on Xbox and mine is set to Paypal. It already pulled this month from Paypal but I see in game today it no longer shows I have ESO+.
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been using Paypal since ESO launched, but last year it suddenly refused to work any longer. Support said there was no reason why it shouldn't work, and seemed disinterested in investigating the issue, so the only way I could pay for the households subs was to allow it to take directly from Credit Card, which I am still not happy about.
    EU / NA / PC
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a form letter that demonstrated that they didn't even read my support request, so I sent them an angrier one and some screenshots to prove that there is a problem. I'm not going to give up and let them worm out of this one. I do NOT like using my credit card online!!!