The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Summerset Main Quest Spoiler Alert!

LifenLemons
LifenLemons
✭✭✭
This contains spoilers. Please don't read if you don't want them.

I have completed this main quest to my knowledge and is it just me or does it end a tad abruptly? I mean I figured that I would ultimately be fighting the Spider woman?
There was a part in the quest where 3 bad guys spawned and the spider woman offered help. Which I took. Did I chose wrong? Or is the end game the same?

It's just now that I'm done, I don't even see Razum Dar anymore. It just feels unpolished and very short.

I'm not considering the Psijic quest.

Fyi, I don't know how to do the spoiler tab thingy just yet. I'm on mobile.
Edited by LifenLemons on July 24, 2018 6:33AM
Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    Have you fought on top of the Crystal Tower, and have you been to the ceremony in Alinor afterwards? If yes, then you have finished the Summerset main quest line.
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    I finished the Tower, yes. Alinor ceremony.... Mmmmm.... I don't recall. I finished this main quest few days after the game was released lol.

Was Razum dar there with- wait. Yes i did. I finished that too. I know cause some NPCs still bring that up when I walk past. So it's done? It's over?
    No big fight with spider gwen??
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

And FYI, "Spider Gwen" is Mephala, one of the Triad of Daedric Princes involved in the plot. She isn't the main antagonist however; that is Nocturnal, whom you did fight. You may remember her as the scantily-clad Redguard lady lookalike.
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on July 24, 2018 6:59AM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    Well poop... Thanks for the info I appreciate it :) I will continue with other Tamriel quests then
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Despite her eight legs Mephala turns out to be nothing more than a red herring.
    PC EU
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    What I've noticed from being on the forum since the 17th is that you guys are really smart. I'm not being sarcastic. I mean it. I've been playing eso for about a year and only a few names stick for me. I can count them on one hand. I mean I know the faces. But the names just whoosh past lol