The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Summerset Main Quest Spoiler Alert!

LifenLemons
LifenLemons
✭✭✭
This contains spoilers. Please don't read if you don't want them.

I have completed this main quest to my knowledge and is it just me or does it end a tad abruptly? I mean I figured that I would ultimately be fighting the Spider woman?
There was a part in the quest where 3 bad guys spawned and the spider woman offered help. Which I took. Did I chose wrong? Or is the end game the same?

It's just now that I'm done, I don't even see Razum Dar anymore. It just feels unpolished and very short.

I'm not considering the Psijic quest.

Fyi, I don't know how to do the spoiler tab thingy just yet. I'm on mobile.
Edited by LifenLemons on July 24, 2018 6:33AM
Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    Have you fought on top of the Crystal Tower, and have you been to the ceremony in Alinor afterwards? If yes, then you have finished the Summerset main quest line.
    Options
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    I finished the Tower, yes. Alinor ceremony.... Mmmmm.... I don't recall. I finished this main quest few days after the game was released lol.

Was Razum dar there with- wait. Yes i did. I finished that too. I know cause some NPCs still bring that up when I walk past. So it's done? It's over?
    No big fight with spider gwen??
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
    Options
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

And FYI, "Spider Gwen" is Mephala, one of the Triad of Daedric Princes involved in the plot. She isn't the main antagonist however; that is Nocturnal, whom you did fight. You may remember her as the scantily-clad Redguard lady lookalike.
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on July 24, 2018 6:59AM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
    Options
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    Well poop... Thanks for the info I appreciate it :) I will continue with other Tamriel quests then
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Despite her eight legs Mephala turns out to be nothing more than a red herring.
    PC EU
    Options
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    What I've noticed from being on the forum since the 17th is that you guys are really smart. I'm not being sarcastic. I mean it. I've been playing eso for about a year and only a few names stick for me. I can count them on one hand. I mean I know the faces. But the names just whoosh past lol
    Options