The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PERMANENTLY CHANGE BATTLEGROUNDS

Swimguy
Swimguy
✭✭✭

PERMANENTLY CHANGE BATTLEGROUNDS 16 votes

ONLY solo q
6%
RebornV3x 1 vote
Solo q and group q separate
93%
SolarikenRedTalonTrollwutdeleted220701-004865Thestephenmcraeub17_ESOstreetmagicAnethumAliyavanaChunkyCatMarabornwingrionKyuremBlackLichbourne90LanceFoxMcCloudoxygen_thiefSwimguy 15 votes
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    Close post i *** up
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just improve the mmr
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just improve the mmr

Improve how? do u really think, players with high mmr like to fight as solo q vs group q without choice?
    And no matter how cool wil be improved mmr, it will be same problem when voice coordinated zergball will dominate vs more or less randoms until there are no choice in menu.

Solo q and group q should be separated in addition to mmr.
    As an option in queue for solo queuers [*] "Full random players".
    Maybe there should be in such case 2 leagues with 2 different leaderboards for battlegrounds.
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
    1) I kind of feel like this poll should have "other" as an option.
    2) The main problem I have with splitting up the queues in this way is that I highly doubt there will be enough groups to sustain an entirely separate queue without running into really long wait times.
    3) I base point 2 on no observable facts at all, other than the assumption that more people solo queue for BGs than who queue in pre-made groups
    4) In light of all that, I still think this idea is good. Mostly because I solo queue.
    5) We should probably try to fix the root of the problem though, MMR. I'm no matchmaking expert, but someone in the world is. Hire them, and use their feedback to make the system better. That's all.
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but this post with only those 2 options does not help as it does not represent all (or even half) of the available options.
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU