The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LFG vmaw/vMoL [XBOX/NA]

sarapkmn
sarapkmn
Soul Shriven
Hi there, I'm a dps sorc looking to complete vMoL. I play on xbox one on the north american server. it's a struggle to find someone doing the normal version within my guilds, but the veteran version.. even more rare. so here i am
my GT is sarapkmn
thanks for reading!
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    vMoL requires a lot of knowledge of the trial. You can't just pug players, you must meet certain criteria in order to be allowed to run it (Dps benchmarks, sets, knowledge of the trial mechanics). You will have to get into a progression guild in order to run it. I assume you only want to run it for the skin? Well then yeah, find a progression team and prove your worth as a member then think about running it vet.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    sarapkmn wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm a dps sorc looking to complete vMoL. I play on xbox one on the north american server. it's a struggle to find someone doing the normal version within my guilds, but the veteran version.. even more rare. so here i am
    my GT is sarapkmn
    thanks for reading!

Join Ebonheart Defenders