The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamplar help

rumple9
rumple9
✭✭✭✭✭
I just turned my magplar into a stamplar but I'm finding it to be incredibly squishy in BGs. There's little by way of access to shields (sun shield is only 2k in no CP BG). I'm running 5M 1L 1H viper, sload and Selene's with 2x 2 hander axes.

I don't fancy running sword and board back bar and with all the stuns you can't bar swap in an emergency anyway.

I currently use my backbar for momentum buff and ranged Templar skills.

How can I improve survivability?
Edited by rumple9 on July 20, 2018 8:31PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking to stick to medium armor you should run shuffle.

Or run a heavy armor set.

Or, since you are running sloads, equip a bow and hide behind meat shields.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your proc meta is off. Get a defensive set if medium even if just bloodspawn. Or go heavy with your proc. Get defile.