The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec NA Guilds

• Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    Total Dominionation is an AD guild that runs both guild only and pug groups regularly.
    -Shadow hide you
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread has been quiet the last 24 hours.

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I find that most large guilds and groups on NA are more than happy to extend courtesies towards solo players doing their own thing. I've watched Guilds like Dracarys and Fantasia show up to a keep that was successfully defended from a pug horde by like 2-3 people and turn around and go elsewhere as to not deny them the defensive tick; multiple times.

Most guilds respect player(s) who have nowhere near the combined combat power they do (solo, small group).

Same cannot be said about EU. Whether it's Kas zerg or Big Boss zerg your ass is getting zerged if you appear in the view distance.
    Edited by usmcjdking on June 23, 2018 10:15PM
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Total Dominionation is an AD/EP guild that runs both guild only and pug groups regularly.

Fixed that for you. Lol
  • Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    JaZ2091 wrote: »
    Total Dominionation is an AD/EP guild that runs both guild only and pug groups regularly.

Fixed that for you. Lol

Uh, woah woah woah. TD is NOT EP.

If you are referring to someone running around on EP with the tabard on it's because they were kicked from guild but were wearing the tabard when it happened, so it's now bugged on the EP toon it was placed on. They are doing it to troll us.

TD guild lead doesn't play any faction other than AD, and most of our members are the same way. We do not restrict others to have AD only toons, but we have laid down strict rules that if broken will result in an immediate kick from guild.
    -Shadow hide you
  • stuartx13
    stuartx13
    ✭✭✭
    So what are te main DC,AD EP GUILDS?
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moronheads is a new up and coming guild but I only have 1 member right now.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed a late night/early morning (eastern time) DC large group of like 12 plus. Wish I remembered the name on the tabards. They seem pretty tight and effective. (PCNA Vivec)
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had about 16 of us running few nights ago. Spent most the evening fighting in the south with AD. Happened to have a moment we saw a resource up north get bounced by a group of about 6 or so (which we didn’t know until we engaged). The hate messages came right away. I’m not sure what we were supposed to do?? They were their farming pugs. Guess we are supposed to ignore them if we have more than they do??

That’s the same type that will group tbag you 6v1...you did us solo players a solid
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »
    I've noticed a late night/early morning (eastern time) DC large group of like 12 plus. Wish I remembered the name on the tabards. They seem pretty tight and effective. (PCNA Vivec)

Wormhole maybe?
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    So whats the current EP ones?
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys looking for small scale groups too or just the ball groups, casual guilds, and zerg guilds?
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Small scale groups play on Vivec?
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    I was looking for pug or just general pvp guilds myself.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

KUSH is an EP PUG guild but that being said i dont see them advertise in zone lately nor do i see a lot of people putting the tag in chat for an invite.

Other than that the major large raid guilds that I'm aware or are Vae Victis, Pact malitia, SPOTP, Invictus and Dracarys.
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

KUSH is an EP PUG guild but that being said i dont see them advertise in zone lately nor do i see a lot of people putting the tag in chat for an invite.

Other than that the major large raid guilds that I'm aware or are Vae Victis, Pact malitia, SPOTP, Invictus and Dracarys.

Thanks for the reply,I've seen KUSH and SPOTP around,but no others.I joined a KUSH group and was immediately kicked for not being on crown even know I just joined the group lol. I ran with SPOTP later and they seem good maybe I'll join them.Back before I quit the game during Thieves Guild I used to be a Pact malitia member,but I don't think I'd fit in with them now.Lastly,I've been running around with some Japanese that don't speak english,but are very friendly lol.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOLIZERG is an AD small scale group (16-24) and runs at 3am when everyone is asleep. Keep an eye out for a pink tabbard with a big black uhm.. rooster on it.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on July 15, 2018 2:00PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    TD runs consistent groups on Vivec during the day. At 340 members with 40 active members daily, we have a group running for 6+ hours a day. =)
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

GM of Total Dominionation Vivec NA PC
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to add “silver hand” to that list.
    We are a (nb gankers) tri faction guild of werewolf hunters and will be releasing our first debut come next patch.

https://goo.gl/images/8agArs
    Edited by Irylia on July 20, 2018 4:20PM
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Children of Hircine is a small to medium AD werewolf guild that runs 3 or 4 days a week in the afternoon (EST NA). Some of our members are also members of TD.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."