The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Concerning Reeve's Formal Appearance

thrillho5000
thrillho5000
✭✭
578KK7n.jpg
dc09Yuo.jpg

Anyone notice something weird? BECAUSE QA SURE DIDN'T!

I'm not even going to go into the apparently broken Champion Points here because this isn't the place for it, but does anyone with ZoS even try anymore?
Main: Thavrin of Ill Omen
Class: screwup Dual-Wield Stamblade DPS/Tank hybrid, aka "The Near-Death Experience"
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What Q&A lol
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, I'm not seeing it?
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, I'm not seeing it?

theres a tailcoat in the back
    but you dont see it in the front
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    it is right here, even on super-short bosmer
    6Sz4lj0.png

its all about point of view in crowns store preview
    Edited by Fortunatto on July 14, 2018 3:24AM
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's more like front tails and a smooth back. I think that's by design. Asymmetry ...long tailed front and shorter flat back.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    It's more like front tails and a smooth back. I think that's by design. Asymmetry ...long tailed front and shorter flat back.
    Yes, was trying to tell that too (sorry,my English not so good). So no problem here, thats by design :)
    shine on dyeing is not, but thats a diffirent issue
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes lol..it's fine. I love the design myself.
    PC/ NA
  • thorntk421
    thorntk421
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's by design. It's supposed to be asymmetric. I think it looks nice.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The things people complain about. :D
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • thrillho5000
    thrillho5000
    ✭✭
    No. Look at the images again. It doesn't look like it's asymmetrical, it's just not there.
    Class: screwup Dual-Wield Stamblade DPS/Tank hybrid, aka "The Near-Death Experience"
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah the ops are really missing look at his characters knees and then the other second pictures knees..
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ops are missing? What are ops???
    PC/ NA
  • thrillho5000
    thrillho5000
    ✭✭
    My favorite part of the images @Fortunatto provided as a counterpoint is that they're taken from a completely different angle. Epic Win! Totally not done in bad faith or anything! :)

Anyway, I hope that ZoS does something about it down the line because it's still a cool outfit, and I don't want to be reminded of their lazy work every time I open a menu.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ops are missing? What are ops???

Original poster..
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    My favorite part of the images @Fortunatto provided as a counterpoint is that they're taken from a completely different angle. Epic Win! Totally not done in bad faith or anything! :)

Anyway, I hope that ZoS does something about it down the line because it's still a cool outfit, and I don't want to be reminded of their lazy work every time I open a menu.

Ah well
    Upper picture from crown store preview is from upper point of view on a short bosmer model.
    The costume have issues,with dyeing for example(too shiny and dont take colors well), but tailcoat part seems all right for me and many others
    Edited by Fortunatto on July 20, 2018 3:38AM