The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Never ending loading screens?

NeighborhoodKhajiit
NeighborhoodKhajiit
Soul Shriven
I’ve been having this problem for the past hour. I had to try multiple times to get to the character screen, and had to quit the game in the middle of a loading screen that had lasted for the past 20 minutes. Is this a problem on my end?
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening to me too. Still can't log in with my character.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • NeighborhoodKhajiit
    NeighborhoodKhajiit
    Soul Shriven
    Happy to know it is not just me. Will I mess anything up if I quit without logging out?
    The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
  • Crizar
    Crizar
    Soul Shriven
    My friends and I are questing (we rarely quest but needed to level up some things) and we are experiencing 10 minute long load screens. If one gets through a ready check can help the others. Shame cause some of them recently came back and this isnt going to make them stay.
  • Queenmab
    Queenmab
    ✭✭
    Same here. Took almost 10 minutes every time I tried to travel tonight. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
  • RavenLee
    RavenLee
    I've had this all day, and also textures will not load in towns. I can relog and they load fine near me, but walk a little further and it's back to blurry walls/stairs and some are totally missing. It's been like this since the update.
    Edited by RavenLee on July 20, 2018 6:55AM
  • NeighborhoodKhajiit
    NeighborhoodKhajiit
    Soul Shriven
    Oh, for the good lord’s sake. Now it’s not even letting me past the main menu screen. I had relatively few problems before the patch.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently looking into some loading issues. As posted here, we will provide an update when we have more information. You can continue discussion here as this thread is being closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.