The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

healer monster set

rumple9
rumple9
✭✭✭✭✭
What's the best non-dlc monster set for Templar pve healer and why?

I've asked a few different people in game and everyone gives me a different answer.

Currently using chokethorn
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All non-dlc monster healing sets are trash for PvE, so you should get Earthgore.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have dlc hence I asked for non dlc sets
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    What's the best non-dlc monster set for Templar pve healer and why?

I've asked a few different people in game and everyone gives me a different answer.

Currently using chokethorn

Chokethorn, Bogdan and Sentinel are all non-dlc and nice choices, but the problem with them is positiong and who's receiving the benefit. Before Earthgore, I used to have Troll King on my healer, though I read that apparently the extra healing bonus is not being applied--I'm not sure if that's fixed. If you don't want to use a paired monster set, but you like the 1-pc bonus from a dlc set, you can always use the shoulders, and then a different helm, so there's that option as well.
    Edited by Jaimeh on July 19, 2018 4:57PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chokethorn is a decent choice, but you might also look at the ones that give Magic Regen, so one shadowrend and one chokethorn will give you another 300 regen. There is also Rkugmaz or Engine Gaurdian.

Or, if your feeling squishy, get a set that gives you a shield or more resist.

In other words, instead of asking what is the best monster set, figure out what it is that your lacking and find a monster set that supplies that.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bogdan is pretty good and procs alot. Also, it heals everyone in range instead of just one person like chokethorn.