The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Datamining 4.1.0 - New content here (May or may not be released) NEW CROWN CRATES

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
  • misslexinub19_ESO
    Let me know when the game itself is playable. My wallet is closed.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know i'm not a big house person but that hunters glade might win me..

Gotta say i'm not feeling the Crown Store Bread though...
    Edited by DanteYoda on July 11, 2018 5:28AM
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    A fellrunner pet?! Omg whoever made that thank you so much. I love running up to them and watching them flee with their silly "huraw! Huraw!" Sounds. And a chicken?! God I hope I'm not broke af come October lol.
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 5:07PM
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 5:07PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cheetac19 wrote: »
    A fellrunner pet?! Omg whoever made that thank you so much. I love running up to them and watching them flee with their silly "huraw! Huraw!" Sounds. And a chicken?! God I hope I'm not broke af come October lol.

This! There was a short time, some years ago where their sound was broken for a patch, so sad. :-( and was so glad when it was back!
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh lookie there: no reason to spend any money at all for about 2-3 more months.

"I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    awww... no raven/crow data mined. Had hopes for Halloween. Well at least there is a demon chicken with black feathers. Guess that will have to do for now ^^ depending on how much gems it will be I will be getting that one a tleast if it is in crates.

No real must haves for me otherwise but a few thing I like to have. Bit concerned with the huge amount of tattoos again. as long as we don;t get a lot of easy to get and at least a few free to gather cosmetics and motifs to actually show them off properly, they feel rather pointless.

Also fear both houses will be huge (lots of) real money only houses again.

Also curious about the hollowjack mounts. Does it include a character polymorph riding it? Will it take your character and make it headless with the effect? Or will you have a set look like with a polymorph, possibly even changing race every time you mount? Also a bit odd to pop off your head every time you mount ;) Not sure if i would use them if that's the case, but i have to admit the pictures as they are look kinda neat to me.
    Edited by Orticia on July 11, 2018 4:19PM
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    +1 for Battleground Armour
    +1 for Grothdarr equipment
    +1 for Hollowjack Netch (perfect for my Hollowjack Sorc-Heal)
    +1 for Murkmire Prologue

+20'000 for Daemon Cockrel Pet
    GIBE DEMON CHICKEN PL0X <3

Edited by Xoelarasizerer on July 12, 2018 2:06PM
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I am interested in buying is the chicken! Sadly i cannot but more of them to make a chicken farm in my house :D
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two-person tub looks like it's back, in a furnishing bundle. I wonder if it has been fixed, or just made non-interacting.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the environments stop disappearing by the time the chicken and fellrunner come out then I might squeeze out some coins
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    Our regular reminder that Halloween gives us the best of all the things <3
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edit: posted in the wrong topic! But super enthusiastic about the Halloween mounts! <3
    Edited by SickleCider on July 15, 2018 3:08AM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned above wallet is closed until game is fixed
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    I totes want the adornment horns I've always wanted bigger ones that weren't hats like the bosmer antler headgear.

Like skaafin horns or normal natural bosmer horns etc
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Our game lags, unbalanced and bugs are everywhere, but HEY, lets keep working on useless cosmetics like none of that exists." - ZO$ Policy.
    Edited by amir412 on July 18, 2018 11:17AM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »

"Our game lags, unbalanced and bugs are everywhere, but HEY, lets keep working on useless cosmetics like none of that exists." - ZO$ Policy.

Cosmetics aren't useless.

Fashion is endgame!
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkScatha wrote: »
    amir412 wrote: »

Cosmetics aren't useless.

Fashion is endgame!

Thats what my brother said, after playing this game for 1 month XD So true. He quitted.
    Edited by amir412 on July 18, 2018 1:48PM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fashion scrolls online mate.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second here. Something a lot of people don't understand about game dev is that there can be hundreds of people on staff that are divided into separate teams. Game stability and crown store content are handled by different teams. From the outside looking in it may appear as though ZOS is diverting attention away from game stability in order to focus on crown store items, but that's not true. Both teams--and many others--work simultaneously and independently.

That being said, if you're not happy with the way the game is being maintained, by all means vote with your dollars!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracker emote should of been a personality imo.