The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fang Lair Motif, will it get fixed?

starlizard70ub17_ESO
starlizard70ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just wondering when the Fang Lair motif will get fixed for those of us who bought it in the crown store when it came out. I was given the option of waiting until it gets fixed, (no ETA on that), or getting my crowns refunded. I've decided to get the refund since it doesn't look like the motif problem will get fixed anytime soon. Today's account maintenance didn't fix the problem.
"We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be fixed in the upcoming patch (tomorrow or Wednesday). Gina just said it in the general forum.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week. There is already an official discussion on the subject which is where Zos is much more likely to reply.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week. There is already an official discussion on the subject which is where Zos is much more likely to reply.

Like I just said in the only other comment in this thread, Gina officially said it is being fixed in the patch coming out tomorrow/Wednesday.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    What was wrong with it?
    I habe been considering getting it with crowns so I don't wanna be caught off guard by bugs
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's fixed, and works fine.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fixed, and works fine.

for the most part, yes.

it does cause some strange things at the outfit station for me, though. doesn't seem to play well with other styles when i try to mix them with fang lair chest/shoulders.

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^ I noticed a few other style combos have that problem also. Chest and shoulders don't match up quite right. What can you do... :* I just mix and match to see what works together.