Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pawpie becoming mobile

Pawpie
Pawpie
OK, I got my Warden up to level 15 so I can switch from ranged to melee weapons. I've been summoned to Daggerfell/Hammerfell? for a couple of fighter's guild quests, so I've done a little traveling around the map. I am ESO+, so where can I go, and how do I get there?
PC NA

Best Answers

• cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to a new zone?
    If you aren’t make sure you have the fighters guild quest selected and just follow the quest arrow at the top on your compass
    if you are zoom out your map till you see the zone your going to, there will be a icon that looks like a door on the border between the zones head there to cross over then when in the zone follow the quest arrow
    Answer ✓
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are asking for where Daggerfall is, that is Glenumbra. For DC that is where the fighters guild quests start.

If you are looking for Hammerfell I believe that is Alik'r area and there is a quest for fighters guild there aw well but that is several quests into the story.

If you are asking something else then it is not clear.
    Answer ✓