Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

I'm Looking for a fun Guild

LifenLemons
LifenLemons
✭✭✭
I'm on NA during SAST (timezone) and I'm not that savvy with guilds. Basically I'm trying to find a fun guild that also has the ability to sell things. I need to make some serious coin so I can buy a medium home.
I am unable to contribute coin to a guild as I need every coin right now, but I will help guildmates out with assisting on quests and such.
It's hard for me to find a suitable guild so far that offers something like this. I understand that you need coin for your guild to keep it open but maybe we can come to a kind of sale arrangement? I have sold my stuff to a merchant and you get just about guano for items.
If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

If this doesn't sound like a member you'd want, I can also wash & groom mounts, I'm available for hire as a stand in musician, I perform at tavern parties on request doing magic tricks. I am also a taxi, having most shrines open in the game. If you need someone to test your pvp skills on, I will gladly die. I have no problem with it. I am your battle dummy. If you need someone to kamikaze for you and lure away some bad guys, I can do that too. I will help wherever I can. I can be your banker. Will do runs for u.

Would appreciate help :)
My coin goal is 300,000
Edited by LifenLemons on July 18, 2018 11:50AM
Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Are you on NA or EU?
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    I am on NA / PS4 :)
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    ... your post is on the EU server channel. BTW :)
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    It is? *face palm*. Apologies. I'm stuck on mobile. My pc broke and I can't see half of the things lol. Thanks