The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for social guild

Valkahziel
Valkahziel
Soul Shriven
Hi there...
Thanks for reading.
I just started playing this weekend, and so am looking to fall in with a group of laid-back people for relaxed play.
I'm late-30s, so hoping for a guild with a similar make-up (nothing against the kids, some of them can be plenty mature, I just don't feel like I'd 'get' people under 20 these days), and would prefer a smaller-to-medium-sized guild rather than just being another number in a guild with hundreds of members.

Let me know if you think we'd match up.

Cíao.
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    What is your psn id? We have a lot of members in DR, but a "smaller" group that is also very active on our Discord server. Not too many young ones, mature people with RL responsibilities.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • Valkahziel
    Valkahziel
    Soul Shriven
    psn is ParadigmLost
    I use Discord for other stuff too, so likely to be active there.
    Happy to give it a try and see how we fit.
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    @Valkahziel Invite sent. Chk out the guild page for the invite code for our discord server
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • Valkahziel
    Valkahziel
    Soul Shriven
    Cool, I'll check it when I can get into the game.
    Playstation wasn't in rest mode, so still patching :-/

(Unless there should be something I can see in the forum or ps dashboard, in which case it didn't come through yet)
    Edited by Valkahziel on July 18, 2018 6:14PM
  • VikingBerserker
    VikingBerserker
    ✭✭✭
    If youre still looking for a guild Moon Sugar Gang is recruiting and fits the description.