Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Guild Recruiting all Players! Keith Lard's Karate Club

Tariq420BlazeIt
Wassup guys and gals!

Keith Lard's Karate Club is a brand new guild started up on the EU server for XBox!
We are mainly UK based but all players are welcome, that includes players of any faction (however we are mainly Ebonheart based)

We don't have any specific focus in-game as we're all relatively new to Tamriel, however we are all eager to do group activities whatever they may be! Dungeons, delves, PVP etc are all fair-game for us!
We are a pretty mature set of lads at the minute, with the banter and sense of humour to go with that; so be warned before you hop into the party chat haha

If Keith Lard's Karate Club sounds like the perfect Dojo to home your skills, then message any of the GamerTags listed below for an invite! Alternatively you can leave your GamerTag below and one of us will bang an invite to you as soon as possible!

GamerTags to Message
Tariq420Blazeit
M4CA1381
SergeantLoko
[EDIT] Shadow Akula 96

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope you all have a banging day!!
Peace

Edited by Tariq420BlazeIt on June 5, 2018 4:11AM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m looking for a sociable guild, Sounds like you plan on being a sociable guild, I’d like an invite please my GT: Shadow Akula 96

I am a DC player but I do have an EP character and I’m also UK based
  • Tariq420BlazeIt
    Will get that sent out when I get home!
    Is that GT all one word or spaced out?
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will get that sent out when I get home!
    Is that GT all one word or spaced out?

1 space on either side of Akula :smile:
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on June 1, 2018 11:21AM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    White Wabbit though all of my toons are Dc
  • Tariq420BlazeIt
    Invites have been sent! :)
  • Curtis_Ryan
    Curtis_Ryan
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I’d love an invite to this guild if there are still places. Xbox Gamer Tag is Curtis Ryan1
  • Tariq420BlazeIt
    Hello I’d love an invite to this guild if there are still places. Xbox Gamer Tag is Curtis Ryan1

Invite sent :)
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone joining this awesome new guild: Once your in the guild, feel free to visit my primary residence, it has most standard craft stations (working on getting a transmute station, maybe a few attunable stations as well) and a training dummy (working on getting more and harder training dummies). Or maybe you just wanna look around the place? That’s fine by me too :smile:

Shadow
  • TH3IRI5HR3B3L
    Hi are you guys still active? Looking for a relaxed guild to sell my swag :smiley:

Gt is Z3RO KD cheers.
    Edited by TH3IRI5HR3B3L on June 3, 2018 3:48PM
  • Tariq420BlazeIt
    I'll get an invite sent out to you soon mate!
  • Tariq420BlazeIt
    Hi are you guys still active? Looking for a relaxed guild to sell my swag :smiley:

Gt is Z3RO KD cheers.

Invited :)
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, this guild is still relatively new, we plan on taking on anything ESO has to offer from regular PvE content to pledges, Trials, some PvP content, maybe even Imperial City. We are also a social guild, just ask for an invite to party chat when you get online (we’ll probably switch to in-game chat when more people join) :smile: My house is acting guild-house, it has 6 craft stations (Jewelry station isn’t too far away, transmute station will take a while) and 1 training dummy (again plan on getting more and harder ones but will take a little bit longer to get as I’d like all crafting stations first), if you just wanna look around then that’s fine by me too :smile:

If you’d like a fun chill social guild to run around Tamriel with then this is the right dojo for you! Message one of the following for an invite:
    Tariq420BlazeIt
    SergeantLoko
    M4CA1381
    Shadow Akula 96 (currently under comms ban as xblpet loves to target me for no reason)
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on June 12, 2018 11:14PM
  • BloodOfTiam
    BloodOfTiam
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining, if you're still recruiting. My main is an Aldmeri sorcerer, but I've just created an Ebonheart templar with the eventual intention of endgame healing. I want to get dungeon running, but random pugs are just awful. My gamer tag is BloodOfTiam (all one word.)
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining, if you're still recruiting. My main is an Aldmeri sorcerer, but I've just created an Ebonheart templar with the eventual intention of endgame healing. I want to get dungeon running, but random pugs are just awful. My gamer tag is BloodOfTiam (all one word.)

Hi there, sorry for the wait, forgot to check this part of the forums this week, my bad. Invite sent. Just so you know we still don’t have a lot of people in the guild yet, but just ask when you wanna run a dungeon and I’m pretty sure Tariq and a couple of others will jump right in :smile: (I would jump in too but got no comms until 27th unfortunately)
  • deathscomrade
    deathscomrade
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite GT deathscomrade. UK-based Ebonheart DK, 76CP at the moment, DPS and healing :-)
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please invite GT deathscomrade. UK-based Ebonheart DK, 76CP at the moment, DPS and healing :-)

Invite sent.

Update on the house craft situation: Shadowfall overlook now has a Jewelry station :smile: that’s all craft stations, next up will be a training dummy or two then transmute station
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Invite sent.

Update on the house craft situation: Shadowfall overlook now has a Jewelry station :smile: that’s all craft stations, next up will be a training dummy or two then transmute station

Lol I only bought it for the title, a costly title at that
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Invite sent.

Lol I only bought it for the title, a costly title at that

Yup the title is costly, but it’s worth it to me :smiley:
  • Tariq420BlazeIt
    I'm back ***!
    Been off for a while as had a mate round for a few days
    All invites should be up-to-date and sent out, if not don't hesitate to message me or Shadow :)
  • Sirius653
    Sirius653
    Soul Shriven
    Iwould be interested in joining, GT ChaosDog23.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sirius653 wrote: »
    Iwould be interested in joining, GT ChaosDog23.

Invite sent :smile:
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, this guild is still relatively new, we plan on taking on anything ESO has to offer from regular PvE content to pledges, Trials, some PvP content, maybe even Imperial City. We are also a social guild, just ask for an invite to party chat when you get online (we’ll probably switch to in-game chat when more people join) :smile: My house is acting guild-house, it has all 7 craft stations (Transmute station and set stations will take a while though) and 1 training dummy (only the precursor at the moment, again plan on getting more and harder ones but will take a little bit of time), if you just wanna look around then that’s fine by me too :smile:

If you’d like a fun chill social guild to run around Tamriel with then this is the right dojo for you! Message one of the following for an invite:
    Tariq420BlazeIt
    SergeantLoko
    M4CA1381
    Shadow Akula 96
    (yas I can communicate on Xbox again)

S.A.
  • HandheldAbyss01
    HandheldAbyss01
    Soul Shriven
    Hey im relatively new Aldmeri MagSorc can i get an invite? Uk based just looking for some help sometimes and nice social team "HandheldAbyss"
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey im relatively new Aldmeri MagSorc can i get an invite? Uk based just looking for some help sometimes and nice social team "HandheldAbyss"

Invite has been sent :smile:
  • firsteften
    firsteften
    Soul Shriven
    hi looking for a guild to trade.

GT: FirstEfTen
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firsteften wrote: »

Hi unfortunately we are in no position to be able to acquire a guild trader yet. This is not to say we won’t deal in trading, we will eventually, however it is not currently in the plans at this time.
    However if you’d like the social guild aspect I can send an invite
    :smile:
  • firsteften
    firsteften
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, thanks for response, yes please send an invite
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, thanks for response, yes please send an invite

Ok I’ll send one as soon as I get home :smile:
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hi unfortunately we are in no position to be able to acquire a guild trader yet. This is not to say we won’t deal in trading, we will eventually, however it is not currently in the plans at this time.
    However if you’d like the social guild aspect I can send an invite
    :smile:

Can use the guild trader for the guild but only the members will see
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent