The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury Furniture Datamine (wolfhunter updated)

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
Wolfhunter datamine/predictions for Luxury items through until the Wedding theme in Feb 2019!

fT7JVPw.png

By request here are the datamined luxury furniture items for Update 18.

Themes shown are:
  • Dwemer
  • Daedric (with 3 items we may not see all 3)
  • Vvardenfell Flora Plus
  • Velothi
  • Blue Magic
  • Craglorn
  • Reach

2Cor1iE.png
Edited by Mix on July 10, 2018 2:52PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.webp
    Edited by Gilvoth on June 29, 2018 11:25PM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And here I thought the next two weeks would be about saving gold...
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you estimate how far the darkshade plants are?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be on July 20th weekend.
    Edited by Mix on June 30, 2018 12:35AM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darkshade Glowstalks, Inquisitive is something I've wanted for a long time!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darkshade Glowstalks, Inquisitive is something I've wanted for a long time!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

its all we want really
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive wanted that Daedric urn for so long..
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix - any datamining of the new luxury furnishing items in the future, from the recent PTS? I'm curious what comes next =p
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the main post with Wolfhunter datamine and un-used luxury items from last year where no new items were added to the files
    Edited by Mix on July 10, 2018 2:53PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing, thanks! Lots of goodies in there. The plants and fungi will go into my gardens and Tel Galen fungal paradise. The Clockwork stuff will go into my CWC Observatory, glad they included the Sextant, I've been wanting that one ever since I saw it in CWC. It's such a long wait until November/December! The banners are rather mundane. Pity we will most likely have to wait another year for the jewelrycrafting banner then. I guess I'll be ready to upgrade a single gold ring by then, so it's fitting anyway (/s).
    The orc and Riekling stuff can go disappear in a corner for all I care.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am super curious about the Orc Gazebo, but I agree Reikling is pretty "meh" to me as well.

Definitely most excited about the new Hircine/Hunting Ground theme stuff, I do like plants:) It is also easier to get excited about entirely new themes!

I really REALLY hope ZoS adds a new luxury vendor next year alongside our current one. Then we could have two different themes each weekend and if ZoS plans it right they can be contrasting so there would possibly be stuff to interest more people.

I have started compiling possible themes and screenshots of items for what I would put as a Furniture Caravan - move Zanil outside, give him a cart and add a new cart-vendor each year. This would really let them add more DLC and Chapter stuff. There are still tonnes of things in Vvard I would want and Summerset as well...I should work on my proposal some more...maybe ZoS would take notes:D
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to incorporate from this list :https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396866/tamriels-most-wanted-aka-the-great-grand-list-of-furniture-wishes-and-hopes/p1

I think I managed to find everything related to Vvardenfell, as well as some other stuff.

Also some all time fan favourites like the various musical instruments and the damn brass oven they have teased us with for more than a year now.

I agree that it's time to expand on the luxury guy. There is still loads of stuff from old zones we haven't seen yet, and with more chapters and DLC on the way, we will never get through everything. Same with the mastercrafter writ recipes, with Summerset we only got a single lousy recipe, almost worthless due to requiring gold jewel tempers to make, this time we at least get 8 new recipes or so, which is nice, but it's all Summerset, they forgot Vvardenfell.

Do compile up a suggestion to them, they have implemented several of my suggestions already, so there's always hope. Zanil could continue to go through his yearly routine, with a single or two new items every weekend, and we can get another NPC to start from the beginning of 2019, with a different inventory, that would at least leave room for the newer content as well.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix Any images of the new furnishings from the Summerset Home Good Furnisher?

Shrubs, Dormant Sunbird Cluster
    Shrub, Blooming Sunbird
    Tree, Ginkgo
    Tree, Ancient Ginkgo
    Vines, Sun-Bronzed Ivy Cluster
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can barely see the images, is there a bigger version of these images I can see? @mix
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I click on it the picture opens in a new tab and you can magnify it more. Not sure if that is just a Chrome thing or not though - let me know, I did make it as one big image but I can probably split it up and then it will look bigger in the post
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only item thumbnails anyway, so they're not terribly detailed. That said, I can see them just fine.

I can't believe it wa really necessary to make those 6 orc seals in gold as well as the stone ones we already got. Along with the Riekling items, it's probably some of the least popular items from the vendor.

ZOS is caught in their own "theme" web with this merchant. They probably ran out of orsimer stuff to add, so just did a quick recolour or some existing items. I wish they just got rid of these themes and added more popular items instead. I hope your post catches their attention, Mix, with some ideas for an overhaul of the luxury vendor. I shudder to think what orsimer and riekling stuff they will try and add next year or the year after ..
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some nice items in there I'll be wanting. Need to farm more gold it seems.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually the gold orcish seals were added last year in the files but sat unused. As there was no new addition it is my guess that they will use them this year (there are quite a few items that were unused from last year's lux that we should be getting this time around)