The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Delete

Guppet
Guppet
✭✭✭✭✭
Delete
Edited by Guppet on July 14, 2018 8:29AM
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delete
    Why do I even try
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delete
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok delete already
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is how I know ESO PvP is a dying game. I remember a time when this section of the forums would be full of discussion, pvp videos from various players, and just so active. Now it moves at a snails pace and THIS bs is the top post, lol.

Congratulations eso devs. Your neglect has put the best part of the game on life support. Don't even care to moderate the alliance war section of the boards, let alone tend to the actual thing.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • helios777
    helios777
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    This is how I know ESO PvP is a dying game. I remember a time when this section of the forums would be full of discussion, pvp videos from various players, and just so active. Now it moves at a snails pace and THIS bs is the top post, lol.

Congratulations eso devs. Your neglect has put the best part of the game on life support. Don't even care to moderate the alliance war section of the boards, let alone tend to the actual thing.

To be fair the forum mods are pretty perma ban happy
    Grand Warlord HAXERUS. One of the last OG Mag DKs.
    Mag DK through Thick and Thin.
    Retired from Cyrodiil until they finally decide to fix the performance, which is probably never.
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delet this