Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werent these bugged quests adressed in the PTS build? COME ON

taze222b14_ESO
taze222b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Don't get my wrong, I love the game, but seriously I've had two quests that have been bugged for me. Quest I'm on right now is Rite of the Queen, yet the queen will bug every attempt and either stand there, lose aggro on Norion, come after you with the summons, or not even move from where shes standing some attempts. It doesn't help at all that you have quests in this game that are bugged at early access because that deters people from the game at launch. I was even looking for a hotfix at the launcher and there is none. Hopefully it'll be fixed this week.
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure the devs are informed if you believe it is a bug. As Silvarius says perhaps a chorus of queries will carry the tune ;)I use the /bug command in the chat box.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • shadowz081
    shadowz081
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, 'rite of the queen' in bugged? Huh...I didn't notice it? Well I did notice that she stopped attacking at one point, but I just assumed she 'died', like how skyrim essential NPC will 'die', cause in the beta, the queen died in ten or so seconds after 'tanking'.
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    In my 2 days of play so far I've come across 2 quests that are bugged, "rite of the queen" and the frog race. IMO with all the quests I've done so far, that's pretty good.

Sadly the queen one seems to be a block for the main quest so I've had to wait on that one til its fixed.
  • Ceila
    Ceila
    I tried many things to get the Queen to move after the first encounter at bottom of stairs to no avail.

So I just abandoned it. Queen now appears right above the entrance waiting for me to continue. I tried getting the quest many times to and still same crap happened at bottom of steps inside dungeon.
  • ricku1967
    ricku1967
    i got through that quest with zero problem....must be lucky
  • fougerec99b16_ESO
    fougerec99b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Never had an issue with Rite of the Queen and Frog Race worked well earlier today. Might be a phasing issue.
  • Aresus
    Aresus
    Don't get my wrong, I love the game, but seriously I've had two quests that have been bugged for me. Quest I'm on right now is Rite of the Queen, yet the queen will bug every attempt and either stand there, lose aggro on Norion, come after you with the summons, or not even move from where shes standing some attempts. It doesn't help at all that you have quests in this game that are bugged at early access because that deters people from the game at launch. I was even looking for a hotfix at the launcher and there is none. Hopefully it'll be fixed this week.

There are still some problems because of the phasing issues. Try to log in and out when your at a quest that doesn't work 9/10 times it will work. Other ones you just have to wait, a smooth launch is more difficult then you think :)
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today
  • iroc57b14_ESO
    iroc57b14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Getting ridiculous now with these stuck quests. Ran into two more issues in Grahtwood, including stopping the ritual for "unsafe haven" where mobs simply arent spawning.

These aren't new random bugs, there is a core issue with mob spawns. I'm not going to pretend to be a programmer, but this issue has existed since the first beta I participated in. Unacceptable to not address that before launching. It's great that the server is running smoothly, but there's no reason to put off a bug fix for multiple quests for months..
  • Elaithe
    Elaithe
    ✭✭✭
    Literally every quest in the game has the potential to bug. Some of them are bugged in their own right but it's obvious at this point that whatever zone the most people are playing on is getting messed up.
  • ricku1967
    ricku1967
    Getting ridiculous now with these stuck quests. Ran into two more issues in Grahtwood, including stopping the ritual for "unsafe haven" where mobs simply arent spawning.

These aren't new random bugs, there is a core issue with mob spawns. I'm not going to pretend to be a programmer, but this issue has existed since the first beta I participated in. Unacceptable to not address that before launching. It's great that the server is running smoothly, but there's no reason to put off a bug fix for multiple quests for months..

finished the "unsafe haven" quest last night..no problem, ran fine. its just weird some people are having a bug free experience, while others arent.
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They may not have been bugged in PTS. They appear to break down under heavy load. As I understand it, the active population on PTS was in the thousands. Now, we have hundreds of thousands.

These things definitely broke on the load-test weekends.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade