The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

kick to login screen without error

linuxhell
linuxhell
✭✭✭
I'm Brazilian and I have the latency at 210-240

I am logged out to the login screen without any messages and my internet is turned on and working perfectly when this occurs
I already changed the router, turned off the router's and windows firewall
I tried to use the router in bridge mode
nothing solves !!
  • Rexy18
    Rexy18
    ✭✭✭
    This is a bug which arrived with Summerset, a lot of people experience it. Some people can't play 5 minutes without getting kicked, some manage to get an hour or two before the kick. Zeni released a fix for this in one of their incremental patches, which worked for 2 days before breaking again (what a surprise).

Your best bet is to submit a ticket/bug report and hope they'll get on it again, I too have this bug
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had this happen a bit this week. A couple of times today (once before and once after a power outage due to storm), three times yesterday afternoon, a couple of times the day before.

Now, I don't really rag on ZOS for this: I have only satellite for "broadband", so a 400ms (or more) lag isn't unusual, and I just deal with it. However, I do have to say that having only one NA server is.... sub-optimal. When I played WoW and RIFT, there were a lot more severs, so "clog" was mitigated somewhat, even though my lag back then was - um - three times what it is now....

So yeah. I'd like to see a bunch of servers IN the US.
  • linuxhell
    linuxhell
    ✭✭✭
    I'll run the game and leave pinging (ping -t) for an address here from Brazil
    I want to see if when the game kicks me in for login I get some loss of packets in ping
  • woosinator2008
    I have crashed 2 times in the past 3 mins of playing, this is rediculous
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    This morning again EU server kicked out can't log in.
    Not fun.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping the patch would mitigate this a bit. No such luck. One problem I see is that the login cycle mostly finishes in under half a second - by that I mean that's all it takes from clicking Login to getting the Login Error dialog. There's no way that's an optimal time-frame.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on July 17, 2018 4:26PM