Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Waiting for Zos agent ( 12 days )

LordLomax
LordLomax
✭✭✭✭
I submitted a ticket number 180705-003895 on 5/7/18 heard back on 7/7/18 saying this has been transferred to another department you should receive a response within 4 days / 96 hours been over 5 days now 7 in total and no response from anyone ? When will I get an update ?
Edited by LordLomax on July 17, 2018 11:58AM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are hoping you'll forget and move on.

Is your issue perhaps something the community can assist you with? We're much more prompt than the official customer service, and often more helpful and accurate.
    Edited by redspecter23 on July 12, 2018 11:12PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it’s only something they can help with but thanks for the offer it is appreciated :)
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give them a call and leave a message. Report to BBB. Be more agreesive.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LordLomax

We have sent you a PM regarding ticket #180705-003895.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is now 12 days total and still no word please can someone please contact me from Zos today . The wait is now ridiculous .....
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I see you made a forum post about a ticket, then you ignored said forum post after you had gotten dev respond; now your back complaining that you missed your opening? rly?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thanked the person above but as stated above unfortunately it’s an issue only Zos can sort . Dev just said it they will respond soon which they haven’t . Also I just come back from holiday so trying to sort it out