The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lvl 20 Rewards Question

Evanlyn_Winter
I was looking at the forums and saw a post that was talking about the Lvl 20 rewards and included a list of the rewards. The post isn't that old, only a few months. I realized that i never got the Lvl 20 costume choice (Lion Guard Knight / Covenant Scout / Mages Guild Formal Robe). My character isn't that old, so I shouldn't be missing it because I created it before the update. Did they get rid of the costume reward and I'm just being oblivious? Is it a glitch?
Edited by Evanlyn_Winter on July 16, 2018 8:35PM
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you already have both costumes unlocked (its an account wide unlock) on other toons. then it doesn't show up as a reward anymore.

If that ISN'T the case. i advise you opening a support ticket so they can look in to it.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your post is a bit unclear so I'm going to cover some of the non-glitch possibilities to get them out the way:

1) What level was your character when level rewards were introduced? They aren't given retroactively so if you were above level 20 you'll have missed it and will need to make a new character to get it. (3 new characters if you want all 3 costumes.)

2) Did you already have one, two or all 3 of these costumes unlocked? If so they don't show up again. Same with anything else which goes into Collections or which you can only get once, like the crown crates. If you've already got it then it's just not mentioned.

(The level rewards definitely do still give you a choice of costumes at level 20, I just picked up the Mages Guild robe today on an alt.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Evanlyn_Winter
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    if you already have both costumes unlocked (its an account wide unlock) on other toons. then it doesn't show up as a reward anymore.

If that ISN'T the case. i advise you opening a support ticket so they can look in to it.

I only have one character so that's not the case. I would see it in my collections if i did and its not there. I just wanted to make sure they didn't discontinue it before i submitted a ticket.
    Edited by Evanlyn_Winter on July 16, 2018 9:09PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have one character so thats not the case

They were also sold in the crown store at one point and may have been in crown crates too, so you could have gotten them from there.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Evanlyn_Winter
    Danikat wrote: »
    I only have one character so thats not the case

They were also sold in the crown store at one point and may have been in crown crates too, so you could have gotten them from there.

Then they would be in my collections already, but they aren't :/
    Edited by Evanlyn_Winter on July 16, 2018 9:04PM
  • Evanlyn_Winter
    Danikat wrote: »
    Your post is a bit unclear so I'm going to cover some of the non-glitch possibilities to get them out the way:

1) What level was your character when level rewards were introduced? They aren't given retroactively so if you were above level 20 you'll have missed it and will need to make a new character to get it. (3 new characters if you want all 3 costumes.)

2) Did you already have one, two or all 3 of these costumes unlocked? If so they don't show up again. Same with anything else which goes into Collections or which you can only get once, like the crown crates. If you've already got it then it's just not mentioned.

(The level rewards definitely do still give you a choice of costumes at level 20, I just picked up the Mages Guild robe today on an alt.)

1 level 0, didnt exist yet
    2 No, none. Im a recent join, only been here for 3 months ish?
    Edited by Evanlyn_Winter on July 16, 2018 9:07PM
  • Evanlyn_Winter
    I know i can level another character but i normally stick to one "do everything" character and didnt want to do that just to get it.
  • Kawall
    Kawall
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to get level rewards you need to create new chars and level them. You can only pick one reward at a time so you have to create three different char to collect them all.